Author: wchao37

OMEN -- how the entire rotten edifice is falling apart in the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-24 12:01:23 |Display all floors
Friends:

I was thinking of uploading a separate thread comparing the VW case and the Boeing case.

If there is any objection to that effort, please let me know your reasoning.

Uncle Sam needs to be spanked bigtime.

Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 14:13:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 16:10:12 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-3-24 12:01
Friends:

I was thinking of uploading a separate thread comparing the VW case and the Boeing case.

Please do.

If only so that the Germans will develop some backbone to show their French neighbors that their US ally is no longer anymore who he still attempts to portray himself to be.

Especially after the US scolds Germany for buying its energy requirements from Russia instead of from the US - is there an Atlantic pipeline from the US to Germany, one wonders?

The Germans should also note the US invaded Iraq and got over a hundred thousand of its civilians killed not because of the fake WMD rumor but because Cheney and Rumsfeld wanted the Iraqi oilfields. In fact it is to the utter shame of the UK and its Tony blair that a british journalist had died not being able to convince the british people that their government had lied to them about the WMD.

For the US, it's still about the geopolitics of Oil.

That's why it is so focused on Venezuela these days with the world's biggest reserves.

wchao37 remains the main (and worthy) protagonist defending China in this forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 16:24:11 |Display all floors
That's why it is so focused on Venezuela these days with the world's biggest reserves.

Good to hear from you on a weekend, Mark.

I do believe the two cases -- Venezuela and Iraq -- are similar in nature.  It's about the oilfields.

The only difference is that China and Russia are now fully engaged in Venezuela -- for instance, China just helped them to stabilize the electricity situation.

I don't think it would be too difficult for the U.S. to invade Venezuela given her overwhelming superiority in arms (though not in morale) -- only that she has more cards to play before it comes to any armed invasion.

But if China truly wants to help Venezuela together with the Russians, that would mean the end of the Monroe Doctrine, which eventually would be the case anyway.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 16:34:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 16:39:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 17:23:18 |Display all floors
Just to let you know zhihu01 is lau guan kim.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.