Author: wchao37

OMEN -- how the entire rotten edifice is falling apart in the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-22 18:40:37 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-3-22 12:51
Boing 737 Max has been grounded globally so far, so does the extremists here, who spare no effort sp ...

Hey kid, it's bedtime.

No more horsing around, you hear?

Or else the bogeyman will spank you -- while I sit back, sip some tea and watch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-23 00:32:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-23 07:08:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-23 07:15:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-23 14:48:44 |Display all floors
Biggest joke is that Boeing self-certified their own aircraft fitness!  The FAA outsourced this job to them, and this is the price those unfortunate passengers paid with their lives!!  Disgusting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-23 16:33:37 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-3-23 14:48
Biggest joke is that Boeing self-certified their own aircraft fitness!  The FAA outsourced this job  ...

That's right, and I am going to upload a comparative case study of Volkswagen and Boeing.

The VW case did not involve any fatalities.

The Boeing case is actually premeditated murder, and that's why even the FBI has sent investigators over to Seattle.

Trump wouldn't have scuttled Boeing's flight plans unless he had a good case -- he couldn't take the risk of having a Boeing 8 Max drop over the white House, for example.  

A possible impeachment still awaits him before he passes into history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-23 16:38:10 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-3-23 14:48
Biggest joke is that Boeing self-certified their own aircraft fitness!  The FAA outsourced this job  ...

That's right!

Self-certification...self certification...self certification.

I am self-certifying that I can lift the Trump Building and toss it right into the Hudson River.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.