Author: ceciliazhang

Banning Huawei could be a disaster for the UK [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-2-12 06:12:58 |Display all floors
China needs to retaliate if England does this. China should have made an example of Australia in the beginning like I advised.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-12 07:43:04 |Display all floors
It is obvious what May is doing, under the influence of the WH, trying to undermine the economic growth of China.  The problem here is that grow-up people do not see that they are playing with fire, and everyone on the planet will suffer because of western ignorance.     
Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-12 17:36:52 |Display all floors
The UK is hoist by its own petard subjecting itself to the US extortions, spying...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-12 17:59:48 |Display all floors
Never mind Huawei, the UK will fall into a recession after BREXIT, they will be lucky to put food on table
If I have told them once, I have told them a dozen times, BREXIT is a bad idea.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-12 21:56:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-2-12 22:47

The EU has been delivered a blow after research found euro sceptic parties are on course to take a third of the vote in mays european
parliament vote which will decide MEP's for the next 5 yrs. New alliances are being formed among euro sceptics in Brussels which could see EU legislation blocked if they win 31% of the 751 seats. it could even block the new appointment of the new euro commission president who will replace junker.
Winning a certain nunber of seats will see anti euro forces influence in key decisions.. ......
The results could even trigger a collapse of the EU........

Nothing but the total destruction of those unelected slobs will do.....They must be crushed now never to rise again....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-13 08:23:37 |Display all floors
It is widely-believed that the American National Security Agency (NSA) embeds spyware in US software that is exported. There is concern that China does the same. The real solution to these problems is to end the rivalry between great powers so we can all share freely. Evidently, such spyware is very hard to detect. Another example of how military rivalry makes life difficult!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.