Views: 4820|Replies: 5

Girl rescued after falling into a panda zoo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-11 14:22:46 |Display all floors
(China Plus) A girl fell into a panda den at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding on Saturday. She was soon saved by the security staff and fortunately unharmed.

The moment that the girl was saved by the security staff is captured. [Photo: CCTV.com]

The underground panda den is 2 meters deep; there were three pandas in the area. The security staff reached out to the girl with a long bamboo pole, but the girl failed at holding onto it at the first try. With pandas approaching, the staff then reached out through the fence and grabbed the girl by her hands, eventually pulling her out of the enclosure.

Witnesses said the girl accidentally fell when her parents let her stand on the wall to see the pandas.

The girl was unharmed and the incident did not startle pandas, the zoo confirmed.

Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding has become a very popular visiting site during the Spring Festival. The number of real-time visitors in the park has exceeded 30,000.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-11 15:29:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2019-2-11 15:30

I was there years ago sitting right next to a full-grown giant panda.

While the panda might look like a bear, you've nothing to fear under normal circumstances.

In my case, I held onto the upper back of the giant panda while allowing photos to be taken.

I do remember touching the upper back area of the panda and was amazed to find that, despite the furry look of the animal its back was as hard as a rock.

Next time you visit the Research Center, just try to do the same as I did and see if you'd disagree.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-11 17:19:08 |Display all floors
The wall is on the outside of the safety fence looking at the video, so her parents ignored the safety rules. Had anything happened to her, they would have blamed the zoo...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-12 12:05:15 |Display all floors
There is a fence, that means the parents lift her over to stand on the wall, if so the parents must be totally retarded.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-14 12:13:34 |Display all floors
Maybe pandas are not as territorial as tigers, lions, so the girl could escape unscathed.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-2 18:15:39 |Display all floors
The panda looks cute, but in fact it belongs to the beast, yes, adult pandas are as dangerous as brown bears.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.