Views: 12187|Replies: 1

Post a post for the festival celebration [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-5 17:10:31 |Display all floors
Yes, today is the first day of the new lunar year of pig which animal is a symbol of good luck and fortune according to Chinese folk culture! I don‘t think yesterday‘s CCTV Spring Festival Gala was as tasty as bloging. I refuse to watch other boring TV shows for the moment. Instead it is more meaningful to post something for discussion with forumite friends although some guests might visit my place at anytime as I type! Now my topic is ‘How much does schooling account on your success?‘.
The other day at that banquet I met with one great boss who had spent eight years for his four grades of primary school education. At age of 17 years old he gave up schooling and started his career on car-repairing. Now he runs a big garage in the Shanghai City with dozens of employees. He has become one of the few successful young men in our village. The local people respect them as heroes on the special occasion!
This reminds me another billionare's saying who even had no schooling background:“I graduated from the Society University in which the social knowledge is more workable than what from those normal colleges!”

Dear friends: How much do books weigh in your mind for your achievement in practice?
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-6 16:25:39 |Display all floors
About in 1991 soon after I became a teacher that old colleague complained to me:“Those backward students have become a headache for me since they are so naughty that they often make troubles for me! But we should not look down on them because some of them may offer you surprise achievement when they enter the society after graduation! ”
Now about three decades have passed. My own experience also proves that our examination system goes like fortune-teller who can hardly judge your real ability!!!
Last night at the Poem Conference on the CCTV the host asked the audience strange questions those were not logical for your thinking for which foreigners might take it as joke if they could have understood ancient Chinese literature!
May I say that as the following:
The un-scientific examination-oriented education goes so mad that too many Chinese have wrong schooling-concept if compared with foreign counterparts!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.