Author: wchao37

Plausible Outcomes of the Coming Trade Talks   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-25 21:23:43 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-1-24 19:26
I have the right to believe or disbelieve just like you do.

All we can do is to take our tablets  ...

Oh my, what nonsense.
My occupation of Palestine, never been there, and I don't think Canada has ever occupied it.

Juish????

You don't even know how to spell.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-25 21:24:21 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-1-24 19:45
Do the math again, you math genius.

I said, "Like most people, I didn't believe it a bit when the ...

Most people
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-26 07:27:13 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-1-25 21:23
Oh my, what nonsense.
My occupation of Palestine, never been there, and I don't think Canada has e ...

Before coming to Pendrell Street next time, you should let me know.

We can go over some elementary math and physical geography.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-26 15:25:37 |Display all floors
美国为建中国式长城闹得污烟蟑气。法国为了中国式的黄马夹,争的死去话来。英国为了吃大灶还是搞小灶,上演哈姆雷特里的是与不是的战争。

美国和西方国家的民主,在最近几年出了大问题,因为每次竞选的双方,老百姓的支持率几乎一半一半。要胜就得靠奥步诬陷栽赃抹黑污蔑民粹等等很不光彩的手段,才能当选。

由于手段低劣,当选了以后,当选人当然没有尊严,也没有人格。那么选了一个没有尊严和人格的国家领导人,国家会强盛,会团结吗?当然不会。国家不但不团结不强盛,而且还四分五裂,流言诽语满天飞。

这个美英法采用的民主制度,曾经是公元前古希腊和古罗马实行的共和制度,当时就把古罗马国家变成三头马车现象。今天的美国英国法国,都蹈了古希腊古罗马三头马车的现象,国家内部一片乱烘烘的。这种西方的民主制度能采用吗。

你是不是觉得历史在重演?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-27 16:27:56 |Display all floors
Since Iran took the US embassy hostage there has been a strict policy of what can be shipped there. If you want to use US parts then you must adhere to the Iran no ship policy. Meng fraudulently change the books to ship to Iran. ZTE shipped to North Korea which we are technically still at war with. Again, if you want to use US parts for your products then you must adhere to US policy in regards to exports. If you don't then too bad, so sad.

Your argument has been presented 10,000 times and it still ain't going to work on the 10,001st attempt.

If you use this "parts-represent-the-whole" excuse then it can also be asserted that the U.S. has been illegally trading in offensive weaponry with Taiwan -- a renegade province of China, a fact recognized by America in the Three Communiques emphasizing that there is only one China called the PRC and that Taiwan is part of that One China -- in selling Taiwan helicopters where both electronic and non-electronic components were made in Mainland China.

So if your claim here is allowed to stand, then turmoil would ensue with the Chinese government legally seizing the female CEO of Lockheed Martin in retaliation using the same rationale.

When you sell your parts to a business, those parts become the property of that business entity at the moment of the sale.  If you are uncomfortable with this arrangement then you shouldn't even be trading with that business at all.  

Companies like Qualcomm depend on sales to Chinese companies to keep themselves afloat.  That's the main reason why sales to ZTE were quickly restored after negotiations last year because if ZTE founders, Qualcomm would be looking at a huge financial loss.  

What the U.S. has done is to endanger the prospects of its own companies mulling over its own future purchase of Chinese parts since China is already the most innovative nation in the world in terms of patents filed and approved in the last two years, and the prospect of massive U.S. high-tech procurement from China is fast approaching.  

For instance, in the future there are bound to be unique AI-related electric-car parts that American companies will want to buy for their final assembly in Michigan.  Should China deny the sales of such parts to U.S. companies if they are suspected of trading with Taiwan or should she also seize the CEOs of U.S. companies during their transits through a third nation?

As to North Korea, Trump himself is talking to Kim Jr. and who are you to tell ZTE not to trade with the North before there were Security-Council-approved sanctions against that nation?

If there is a business conflict then the case should involve attorneys from both parties and shouldn't involve the seizure of executive officers like Meng.  

The very fact that Meng's arrest occurred on December 1, 2018 -- the same day that there was a scheduled meeting between the two leaders -- and the fact that Trump himself was offering 'help' at the crucial moment of the trade talks, proved beyond any reasonable doubt that it was a politically-motivated plot hatched in the minds of criminals camouflaged as hawks in Trump's entourage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-28 10:14:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2019-1-28 10:16
    cmknight Post time: 2019-1-27 02:44
    I did not say anything about being offended. It was merely an observation that this is supposed to ...

So you're trying real hard to convince us that YOU are that glowstick you're describing?

The majority of the posters here who can write presentable English aren't Chinese, and so you again are barking up the wrong tree.

So far I have seen only one poisonous Z being barred since my return last year, and he did it to himself by flaunting his "proud of Z" boast after at least four other runs against the impregnable Great Wall.

Who do you think you are in trying to interpret the rules of engagement here for the rest of us?

Who ever told you this is an "English-only" forum?  

Are you actually so blind that you don't see all the forums below that encourage people to communicate in both languages?

Would it make any sense for a Russian forum to bar the use of Russian, an American forum to bar the use of English, or a Chinese forum to bar the use of Chinese?

So what makes a dingaling like you so precious that everyone else has to follow YOUR interpretation of what makes a legitimate English forum and who's breaking the rules and who's not?

You should start learning the most advanced language in the world -- Chinese -- before you return to our bilingual forum -- unless you excuse yourself from learning a new language because of the size of your head.

Ahso.....don't blame your microcephalic genetic trait on me -- I didn't sign on your birth certificate as your dad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-28 17:45:21 |Display all floors
These thugs are up to no good, and anyone caught defending them in these forums could be found guilty by association.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.