Author: parcher

Broken Britain [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-6-13 08:49:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-6-13 14:03

3 pictures in filters.....
another knife attack in broad daylight outside a magistrates court in london involving multicultured gangs. Hope the pics clear the filters
page 6 can see the pics
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-13 14:35:43 |Display all floors
Hey parcher,

Let me ask you this: after Trump's attempt to influence UK's domestic affairs by publicly stating that he preferred Boris Johnson from the Tories over the Labor Party candidate, what is UK's reaction to such provocative remarks?

What are the chances the Labor Party will win the next election?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-6-13 17:18:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-6-13 17:41
wchao37 Post time: 2019-6-13 14:35
Hey parcher,

Let me ask you this: after Trump's attempt to influence UK's domestic affairs by publi ...

how are you doing.....
Boris said some nice things to Donny in the past, so thats the only reason he endorsed Boris. You saw the uk response to trump interfering when he landed on uk soil, but its not true he has zero support here. An old trump fan was beaten up by the nasty left as wondered thru the protests by himself. We also had obama interfering as well  i remember.   .

labour/ That scares the hell out of most of us. if they screw up brexit again and miss deadline number 3, an election will be called, and polls are predicting a fight between brexit party, labour and lib dems. General corbyn will have a real chance of winning....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-13 19:57:42 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-6-13 17:18
how are you doing.....
Boris said some nice things to Donny in the past, so thats the only reason h ...

Thanks for the info.   

Outsiders don't really understand the risks of Brexit without a deal or even worse -- without UK coughing up the penalty fees as suggested by Trump.

What's your take on both of these issues?  Deal-less Brexit and refusing to pay for the divorce.

I never imagined these two could happen -- ever.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-6-14 09:57:03 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-6-13 19:57
Thanks for the info.   

Outsiders don't really understand the risks of Brexit without a deal or e ...

They should pay yes.....
i didnt want to at 1st, but we need all the friends we can get, and who would want to do business with us if we dont pay?

As for a no deal.......its still better than an awful deal. The gpvernment should have contingency plan anyways for such an event, and the bank of england chief is now predicting much calmer waters as well should we walk away, but yes cough up the 39 billion

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-6-30 12:27:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-7-1 09:34

AND THE BLOODSHED CONTINUES IN LONDON......

A night of Shame in our capital with multiple stabbings across the city....

I shall get to the worst........a pregnant woman was stabbed to death, but ambulance crew managed to deliver her baby at the scene, and is safe
A man was stabbed to death in a street in north London after multicultured gangs clashed, whilst Police and ambulance crew were pelted with bricks when they arrived......

A man and a woman were stabbed outside a house in London after a fight broke out, and their condition is unknown .......
Meanwhile.........our mayor continues to enjoy full protection from the media....
latest is/  5 stabbed to death in a night of Shame for The london mayor who should resign at once....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-1 10:26:29 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-6-14 09:57
They should pay yes.....
i didnt want to at 1st, but we need all the friends we can get, and who w ...

Could you predict in the case of no-deal Brexit, of which the likelihood appears pretty high under BoJo, what EU would mete out to punish the UK.

To be sure, the UK would be free to sign trade deals after Oct 31 with countries outside EU, but are you sure the growth in business elsewhere would be sufficient to make up for the lost trade with EU member countries?

Everything seems to be a toss-up...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.