Views: 3049|Replies: 5

防火,防盗,防闺蜜 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-10 10:19:27 |Display all floors
防火,防盗,防闺蜜    大家来译一译

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-10 10:51:08 |Display all floors
防火,防盗,防闺蜜
Guard against fire-bugs, burglars and BFFs.

请教指正

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-10 10:53:00 |Display all floors
用take precautions against这个词是不是太大了?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-10 19:28:28 |Display all floors
keep an eye on fire-bugs, burglars and BFFs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-11 17:07:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhao jianguo at 2018-11-11 17:09

"防火防盗防闺蜜"英语怎么说?

防人一般就是guard against sb.

比如我们常说的:害人之心不可有, 防人之心不可无。
英语就可以说成:One should never intend to do harm to others, but should always guard against the harm others might do to him.

当然提防常见的也可以用look out for,watch out for,on the lookout for,mind out,be alert to,on the alert for

所以,防火防盗防闺蜜最常见就是guard against your girlfriends/girls/besties.

闺蜜有时特好,会让我们放松警惕:throw us off guard/catch us off guard
也可以说catch sb. with their guard down/以及lower/let down guard.

比如:
总是坦白地承认自己的错误,这会让你的老师放松警惕,你就能获得犯更多错误的机会。 Always acknowledge a fault frankly. This will throw your teachers off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.

其实,防火防盗防闺蜜这句话我们可以在英语的源头之一圣经中找到答案圣经耶利米书九章四节Jeremiah 9:4说道:
"Let everyone be on guard against his neighbor, And do not trust any brother; Because every brother deals craftily, And every neighbor goes about as a slanderer.New American Standard Bible

再来看下其他版本的这诗节:
"Beware of your friends; do not trust anyone in your clan. For every one of them is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.New International Version

"Beware of your neighbor! Don't even trust your brother! For brother takes advantage of brother, and friend slanders friend.New Living Translation

Let everyone beware of his neighbor, and put no trust in any brother, for every brother is a deceiver, and every neighbor goes about as a slanderer.English Standard Version
所以我们可以看到,beware of也可以,而且用的极多!它有个变体:be wary of.比如:
These are the lies that you need to be wary of.
这些谎言你可真的要提防一下了。

当然,还有King James Bible版的,有点古老了,他是这么翻译的:
Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.
take heed of就是注意警惕的意思,不过现在用得很少了。

此外,启示录中也有类似表达:
Genesis 27:35
And he said, "Your brother came deceitfully and has taken away your blessing."把brother换成闺蜜,意思特别到位明显!

作家夏洛蒂勃朗特说过:
I can be on guard against my enemies, but God deliver me from my friends!
Charlotte Brontë, The Letters of Charlotte Brontë
我防得住敌人,但防不住朋友,感谢主救我脱离我的假朋友们。

生活多面,人心难猜,要防火防盗还要防闺蜜,真够累。但神说:
Leviticus 19:16
'You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people, and you are not to act against the life of your neighbor; I am the LORD.

Psalm 15:3
He does not slander with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

Psalm 101:5
Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him I will destroy; No one who has a haughty look and an arrogant heart will I endure.

相信神,但是别忘了锁门!
Trust God, but don't forget to lock the door!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-14 07:41:47 |Display all floors
防火,防盗,防闺蜜
Guard against your girlfriends/girls/besties.

防火,防盗  为什么没有翻译?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.