Author: SEARU

From beggar to billionaire   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-9 15:31:41 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-9 11:52
If Mr Deng is aware of the situation now, where a few have become very rich and many remain very po ...

No, no surprise to him at all!  To the opposite side of your thinking, the old politician would be satisfied with the current situation taking place in China specially since President Xi took office!
Mr. Deng would be overjoyed if he could see the fast bullet train, the modern Internet technology, the advanced farming mode, the beautiful outlook of cities, and so on. Some changes are so great that those may be beyond his expectation!
By 2020, no Chinese will live below the absolute line! That is wonderful achievement for China!
The great leader will shout in his special local accent:"Work hard! Go ahead for more progress!"
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-10 10:36:41 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-9 11:52
If Mr Deng is aware of the situation now, where a few have become very rich and many remain very po ...

If without Deng's reforming policy, China would remain as poor as the present North Korea where most people still worry about food and clothing let alone other necessities for living!
SEARU is a farmer-like teacher who leads an ordinary life every day! I post this writing not to ask you worship those millionaires. But I do believe Mr. Liang is worth learning from on many aspects specially his kindness to the social welfare!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-10 12:07:03 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-11-9 15:31
No, no surprise to him at all!  To the opposite side of your thinking, the old politician would be ...

You've completely missed my point; , we all know Mr Deng brought huge progress to China, my point is that wealth is not evenly spread out, contrary to his wish!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-10 14:37:36 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-10 12:07
You've completely missed my point; , we all know Mr Deng brought huge progress to China, my point  ...

I think you envy those people who run faster than you on the road of making wealth!
But if carefully thinking about your opinion about the imbalance of income of our society, some ‘clever’ businessmen or officials do have earned too much of banknotes by special means including unfair ones! On this aspect our government should ask those people to pay extra tax to help the poor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-10 15:01:28 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-11-10 14:37
I think you envy those people who run faster than you on the road of making wealth!
But if caref ...

No envy at all!  None of my business, just commenting!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-13 09:47:31 |Display all floors
It needs a long novel to note down how a slave has become a great general, or a small fish has grown up as a whale in the ocean! Begging everywhere let him have special feeling to food and housing which drove him have wonderful dream for adulthood!. That has been the motivation force for his business: flour-mill, steaming-buns for sale, towel-weaving, decoration and building industry.  
On any business, he is smart and greedy who always tries to make the profit as more as possible! For an example: After he became the unique boss of the Rose Garden, he decided to send his six managers aboard for research and learn how the most advanced buildings are designed! Later he demolished the newly-built flats and rebuild into the most luxury ones in china in which the customers would feel comfortable who are ready to pay high price!------------Many people admire his talent and bravery!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-13 09:52:23 |Display all floors
Just now I have copied last comment as one blog with the title 《Feeling-fire burns stone into gold!》!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.