Views: 2345|Replies: 4

USA has biggest government backed industry [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-9-24 16:19:34 |Display all floors
The USA has no room to complain about government backed industries in China as another reason for the USA instigated trade war.

The USA holds the record for government backed industry. Just look at the military industrial complex over the past 55 years. The USA death machine is, by far, the biggest government backed industry in the world today.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-25 01:18:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-25 19:29:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-9-25 01:18
So why are you such an open enemy to the country of your birth if the USA gets more right about stat ...

Old'chap, I wouldn't care if I was born in Alaska or what they call Israel today...

My mum and dad make me what I'm...

Not from a Country with a piece of paper anyone can buy... It is possible to hold citizenship of two or more countries if the law of those countries allow. This is known as dual, or multiple, citizenship.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-9-25 19:52:58 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-9-25 03:29
Old'chap, I wouldn't care if I was born in Alaska or what they call Israel today...

My mum and  ...

True.
If I were born in South Africa I still wouldn't support apartheid like someone we know.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-27 14:46:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.