Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese tourists brutally treated by Swedish police   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-9-18 15:23:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-9-18 16:18
seneca Post time: 2018-9-18 14:01
Wrong. This is not patriotic behaviour; this is racist or nationalist bullying. I hope the Swedes  ...

Sweden is a law and order country, while China is still trying to get its people to obey the law.  I am inclined to believe that the Swedish police have not done any wrong to these Chinese tourists who are used to crying police brutality at home.  Btw, the OP is exaggerating, the tourists were not  'brutally treated'!  They were not hurt at all; they were removed from the hotel in the only way possible!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-9-18 15:28:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-9-18 14:00
I did. I heard the theatrical crying of the Zeng fool shouting "you are kiilling, killing, killing ...

lama visited sweden recently.. .
thats the real reason behind this
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-18 15:40:53 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-9-18 15:28
lama visited sweden recently.. .
thats the real reason behind this

lama visit had nothing to do with the Chinese tourist behaved badly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-18 15:44:26 |Display all floors
I think the son who caused this ruckus should apologize to his country for disgracing its tourism image.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-18 15:53:38 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-9-18 15:40
lama visit had nothing to do with the Chinese tourist behaved badly.

Indeed, the lama had nothing to do with it...

However, the Swedish police force most certainly did.

At the same time I must say; I hope and wish that Chinese tourist remember such incidents and stay away...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-18 16:01:12 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-9-18 15:53
Indeed, the lama had nothing to do with it...

However, the Swedish police force most certainly d ...

"At the same time I must say; I hope and wish that Chinese tourist remember such incidents and stay away..."

Not very good advice! This is the bad behavior of a Chinese family, why should other Chinese tourists stay away?  Better for you to advise them to behave properly, don't kick up a ruckus, obey the rules( which they are not used to doing back home)!  Then they won't get into trouble with the police or with anyone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-18 16:03:01 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-9-18 15:44
I think the son who caused this ruckus should apologize to his country for disgracing its tourism im ...

The son should be blacklisted according to Chinese law on bad tourist behavior!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.