Views: 5074|Replies: 38

Donald Trump is "blame king" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-27 18:51:15 |Display all floors
(1a)  Blame His Own Country

After putting Donald Trump under the microscope, it’s time to assess his character.  One of the many negative sides to his character is that he is "the master of playing blame games".  Since his election campaigns in 2016, he has shown himself to be a raving egomaniac keen to deflect from his own failings and shortcomings by opening up ever new avenues of distraction.

Just imagine this.  As the head of state, he even blamed his own country for its poor relations with Russia!

The following is his tweet on July 16, 2018:

"Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

"Now FBI has to sieve through all tweets and rally speeches by Trump for any 'China, if you're listening' remark." -- Reedak

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 20:03:07 |Display all floors
Old news.

Well at least he can only be around as president for a term or two. (hopefully only one term)

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-28 13:00:15 |Display all floors
""Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

YEs, so disgusting to watch him on TV saying that!  Trump is out to discredit all his predecessors, he wants to take credit for himself, so he rips up all agreements his predecessors made, and try to make his own, although he has yet to come up with better solutions.  He's an egotist who wants to be remembered after his presidency, but unfortunately, he will only be remembered for all the nutty things he did!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-28 14:52:12 |Display all floors

If you want to talk about Donald Trump, then do it in a more intelligent manner. Anyone can start a new rant about him. That's not very original. Can we rant about Asian leaders? They are all ugly, womanisers, boozers, gourmands, power trippers - but you can't talk about them in Asian media outlets.

Donald Trump has also positive aspects. If you cannot name a single one then why should I waste my time reading your personal rant against him???

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-28 14:58:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-28 13:00
""Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stu ...

All of Donald Trumps' predecessors were engaged in encircling the Soviet Union and Russia, thwarting Moscow. After the SU collapsed, Europe should have shaken off its USAnian yoke and made friends with the Russians under Mikhael Gorbachev. We could have abolished Nato. We wouldn't need Nato today. Now what we have is a Nato which is largely obsolete but cannot be abandoned because of the ongoing friction between the USA and Russia. The USA is forcing the EU to spend more on military investments, and that will eventually mean military adventurism under US boots.

We betrayed Mikhael Gorbachev. We pushed into the former Warsaw Pact states and we now have a common border with Russia on several fronts, and not friendly relations with Moscow.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-28 15:08:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-7-28 15:13
seneca Post time: 2018-7-28 14:52
If you want to talk about Donald Trump, then do it in a more intelligent manner. Anyone can start  ...

"They are all ugly, womanisers, boozers, gourmands, power trippers .."

That's the Trump trade mark!  I am not like you, I stick to the topic here!  You can start a thread on those Asians and I will meet you there!  I will not hijack someone's thread to talk about something else, that's what you are guilty of all the time.  I will not allow you to lead me down that disgraceful path!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-28 15:16:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-28 14:58
All of Donald Trumps' predecessors were engaged in encircling the Soviet Union and Russia, thwar ...

" we now have a common border with Russia on several fronts, and not friendly relations with Moscow."

You would befriend the devil!  Until Russia comes clean on all the misadventures I listed here, the US should be very wary of befriending it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.