Author: robert237

North Korea gets respect   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-16 15:47:13 |Display all floors
How could anyone here he admit himself is Wolfgang? His my neighour and has been institionalised.
I adopt his two year old Chinese son and Chinese wife. My classmate happens to be his psychiast  who told us his condition is very severe. He is being diagnosed as maniac depression. The sympton is attacking people. He has to take clozapine three times per day. Poor fellow he is.

Wolfgang is from South African. He is not German at all. You folks are not likely to know him at all. Nobody understands him, even his Chinese son and wife.

Don't be paranoid, do you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-16 15:48:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-16 15:33
But you just did agree. You always take up sides with right-wing western propagandists.

He doesn't take side. He is one of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-16 15:49:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-16 16:32

Wolfgang is from South Africa. He is not German. It is public knowledge in our community in reality.

Don't be paranoid. He is not on CD. He is my neighbour.

He is an imposter of Westerner.  Shame on him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-16 18:02:54 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-16 05:27
1. Personal attacks against President Putin are a disgrace.  There's no evidence that Putin is a ga ...

Since when did you become a lemming working for a self-respecting troglodyte like Putin? Could it be you are another self-assertive Russian spook living in China just like your chum robert237, who seems to be chuffed to come out swinging every time when we roast North Korea here.

Just tell me how long have you been comrades? As to your claim Kim is not a villain, I'd say calling him a villain would be an understatement. The fact is, rafts of grandees  and plebs living in North Korea have been either buffaloed or croaked by Kim and his ilk, not to mention scores of lasses who have been raped by his family members and prison camp officials,   all of whom don't care a diddly-squat about these girls' lives.

Ironically, most women and girls living in the North Korea are not aware of the fact that they are being raped when they are forced to get jiggy with such strong men in North Korea, according to human rights groups. And the women who are cognizant of the fact that they are simply sex slaves for Kim and his followers opt to blink at this fact reluctantly; they would get zapped if they did raise a stink about this.

That would explain why civilians living in North Korea are loth to talk to foreign reporters publicly; instead, they pretend to be jovial sorts when they are being interviewed, albeit their pale complexions and disconsolate looks  betray them.  The reality is, they don't have enough food to eat like Kim and his stooges, who are allowed to enjoy the luxuries of Western lifestyle; their kids don't have a chance to receive schooling like Kim, who went to Europe to study at an early age; they feel obliged to glorify the King Kim because doing the opposite would be like hanging themselves.

In  a sense, most North Korean men and women are just Neanderthals or ignoramuses, alas, just like what I found in a documentary program featuring some foreign doctors going to North Korea to help or succour people there years ago.

Having been healed, these poor souls living in North Korea didn't say thanks to the foreign doctors; they flocked to kneel down in front of the stature of Kim Jong-il, and said: thanks you, our mighty leader."

Such pathetic scenes, if anything,  are the revelations a narcissist like  Trump chooses to ignore. Trump just wants to be a showboat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-16 18:03:18 |Display all floors
  Since when did you become a lemming working for a self-respecting troglodyte like Putin? Could it be you are another self-assertive Russian spook living in China just like your chum robert237, who seems to be chuffed to come out swinging every time when we roast North Korea here.

Just tell me how long have you been comrades? As to your claim Kim is not a villain, I'd say calling him a villain would be an understatement. The fact is, rafts of grandees  and plebs living in North Korea have been either buffaloed or croaked by Kim and his ilk, not to mention scores of lasses who have been raped by his family members and prison camp officials,   all of whom don't care a diddly-squat about these girls' lives.

Ironically, most women and girls living in the North Korea are not aware of the fact that they are being raped when they are forced to get jiggy with such strong men in North Korea, according to human rights groups. And the women who are cognizant of the fact that they are simply sex slaves for Kim and his followers opt to blink at this fact reluctantly; they would get zapped if they did raise a stink about this.

That would explain why civilians living in North Korea are loth to talk to foreign reporters publicly; instead, they pretend to be jovial sorts when they are being interviewed, albeit their pale complexions and disconsolate looks  betray them.  The reality is, they don't have enough food to eat like Kim and his stooges, who are allowed to enjoy the luxuries of Western lifestyle; their kids don't have a chance to receive schooling like Kim, who went to Europe to study at an early age; they feel obliged to glorify the King Kim because doing the opposite would be like hanging themselves.

In  a sense, most North Korean men and women are just Neanderthals or ignoramuses, alas, just like what I found in a documentary program featuring some foreign doctors going to North Korea to help or succour people there years ago.

Having been healed, these poor souls living in North Korea didn't say thanks to the foreign doctors; they flocked to kneel down in front of the stature of Kim Jong-il, and said: thanks you, our mighty leader."

Such pathetic scenes, if anything,  are the revelations a narcissist like  Trump chooses to ignore. Trump just wants to be a showboat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-16 18:12:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tatata69 at 2018-6-16 18:12
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-16 05:42
Trump is being honest when he praises Kim is very smart, though the West are furious about his comme ...

If Trump were a straight-shooter, he would not  have  lied to the general public about his son's meeting with the Russian government officials, who alleged told  his son they would like to offer up  damming evidence  that could be used to  attack Hillary Clinton in the presidential election.

Which means Trump wouldn't have been able to get elected if Putin and Russian hackers hadn't tried to rig this election.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-16 18:18:02 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-16 15:33
But you just did agree. You always take up sides with right-wing western propagandists.

When are you flying back to North Korea? I'd imagine that Kim would be delighted to see you again. Better yet, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to give a gold medal for being the most brazen tub-thumper of Kimism, which preaches the virtues of serfdom.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.