Author: tradervic

How many people have heard about Jordan B. Peterson? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-18 00:50:59 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-6-11 21:19
Rule No 8

Rule No 8 is violated all the time by the bankster's media. They lie incessantly and sham ...

For those in the Peanut Galley - Jordan's Rule 8 is "TELL THE TRUTH—OR, AT LEAST, DON’T LIE".

To quote further from the book, one would wonder if Peter may have been a client of Dr. Peterson, or a similar person:

Trouble for him generally started in a bureaucracy, such as a bank. He would enter an institution and
attempt some simple task. He was looking to open an account, or pay a bill, or fix some mistake. Now and then he encountered the kind of non-helpful person that everyone encounters now and then in such a place. That person would reject the ID he offered, or require some information that was unnecessary and difficult to obtain. Sometimes, I suppose, the bureaucratic runaround was unavoidable—but sometimes it was unnecessarily complicated by petty misuses of bureaucratic power. My client was very attuned to such things. He was obsessed with honour. It was more important to him than safety, freedom or belonging. Following that logic (because paranoid people are impeccably logical), he could never allow himself to be demeaned, insulted or put down, even a little bit, by anyone. Water did not roll off his back.

Because of his rigid and inflexible attitude, my client’s actions had already been subjected to several
restraining orders. Restraining orders work best, however, with the sort of person who would never
require a restraining order.

“I will be your worst nightmare,” was his phrase of choice, in such situations. I have wished intensely
that I could say something like that, after encountering unnecessary bureaucratic obstacles, but it’s
generally best to let such things go. My client meant what he said, however, and sometimes he really did become someone’s nightmare. He was the bad guy in No Country for Old Men. He was the person you meet in the wrong place, at the wrong time. If you messed with him, even accidentally, he was going to stalk you, remind you what you had done, and scare the living daylights out of you. He was no one to lie
to.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-18 10:04:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 14:52:41 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2018-6-18 00:50
For those in the Peanut Galley - Jordan's Rule 8 is "TELL THE TRUTH—OR, AT LEAST, DON’T LIE".

T ...

Psychiatrist ?

Is Dr Peterson a psychiatrist ? Nobody needs the services of these pseudo scientific frauds.

Freud's nephew Ed Bernays used advertising to get chicks to smoke.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 19:09:54 |Display all floors
Flop

This thread is a flop. I would encourage readers to migrate to my Honest Joe Goldstein thread.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 21:08:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-17 20:04
The PLA? My, do you think they would mas the tanks on the border knowing that Mr Peter ...

No... more on the lines of allowing anyone to organize an event in Hong Kong, let alone allowing Dr. Peterson entry upon arrival at the airport.  Why show a needless display of resources when the simple matter of brow beating a few bureaucrats will suffice.   

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 21:11:01 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-6-18 00:52
Psychiatrist ?

Is Dr Peterson a psychiatrist ? Nobody needs the services of these pseudo scientif ...

... there is always a need for someone to talk to somebody about something sometime, regardless of title and/or license.  If nothing else, this conversation is proof of that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 21:13:37 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-6-18 05:09
Flop

This thread is a flop. I would encourage readers to migrate to my Honest Joe Goldstein thread. ...

Hm... an example of Rule 6: Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.