Meet the Mum with 16 kids - Free Talk - Chinadaily Forum
Views: 2274|Replies: 6

Meet the Mum with 16 kids [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-17 04:04:21 |Display all floors

This mom sure deserves a break thisMother's Day.

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 21.01.20.png

Lyette Reback, of North Palm Beach, Fla., has 16 children ranging in age from 2 to 23, and it's not always easy keeping all of them straight.

"I confuse names all the time," she admits.

Each day begins with a to-do list. "If it doesn't get on the list, it's not gonna happen!" she said.

She home-schools the children, who participate in 88 sports practices each week. Their father, David, is the coach.

And to get around, the family has their own bus.

Laundry — an astonishing 42 loads each week — is a team effort, and all the kids are expected to do their part.

"We're teaching them some good life skills," David said.

The children also help out with preparing meals.

"It usually takes about 35 eggs to make scrambled eggs for the family in the morning," her eldest daughter said.

Living this way is Lyette's dream.

"I always wanted a big family," she said. "I've just been fortunate enough to have an amazing husband [who] wants to do life big and crazy with me... We've been blessed every time."

And the kids love it, too.

"You always have someone to play with or do something fun with," one of the children told Inside Edition.

Incredibly, in the midst of raising her 16 children, Lyette also finds time to run a charity, Believe With Me, which raises money for Gold Star families.

She's currently raising money to buy a new home for the family of Petty Officer Brendon Sandburg, who lost his life in a naval helicopter crash in 2007

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-17 06:58:52 |Display all floors
Yielding

Nature is steadily yielding to relentless human expansionism.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-17 11:25:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-17 13:09:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-16 19:25
It's a joy to get to know this family! I wish I could become a child again and have 15 siblings...

Not only have you imagined yourself in every spot on earth, now you imagine you know this family.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-20 10:02:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-20 17:52:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-19 18:02
No one enjoys making your acquaintance. Your mother silently passed away and had herself buried se ...

There you go, insultiing people's mothers again.
And if I insulted yours then you'd to crying to the moderators.
You and your fawning entourage of western propagandists are
so thin skinned about your mothers you'd better not start up
that avenue of insults.
You and your group always lose in that case.
Remember "soapdodger" had to come back as corporal gay.
What will you come back as.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.