Author: pnp

China Has Turned The Theory of Communism Into A Practical Success Story!   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-7 13:10:55 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2018-5-6 20:59
Except those that decide to jump off factory windows due to not having other ways to negotiate for ...

Ah, but you fail to mention the 44,193 suicide deaths in one year in that bastion of capitalism, the USA.
More people have died due to bad prescription drugs approved by the FDA in the USA than have died in
coal mines in China.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 13:31:08 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-7 13:10
Ah, but you fail to mention the 44,193 suicide deaths in one year in that bastion of capitalism, t ...
fail to mention the 44,193 suicide deaths in one year in that bastion of capitalism, the USA.
More people have died due to bad prescription drugs approved by the FDA in the USA than have died in
coal mines in China.

Because we are debating Marx's legacy toward working classes and rights of workers, not the general population where your sample of 44,193 suicide deaths in USA come from.

Early on in this thread I reminded that celebrating May Day as worker's day originates from struggle that workers in USA went through much over 100 years ago.

Your working days in Silicon Valley would have been more tedious if it wasn't for US pioneers fighting for worker's rights long before communist China existed.

Why is it that you are so bent on denigrating China? Is it a mental problem or are you getting paid for this?

I want to point out flaws and do what I can to try get them corrected. As foreigner in China, there isn't much one can do toward that.

And why do I want to do any of that?

Because I live in China, work in China, have a business in China, and both my wife and child are Chinese.

Your line ends there, but mine does not. I have personal interest in future of this country, not only past.

I don't want China to repeat past mistakes, and I believe that understanding the past is best way to prevent that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 13:40:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-5-7 15:23
Jaaja Post time: 2018-5-7 12:59
Except those that decide to jump off factory windows due to not having other ways to negotiate for ...

Using an aberration to describe the China situation again! People jump off factory windows for all sorts of reasons, not as you professed!  And coalmine disasters happen all over the world, and cetatinly not a common occurrence in China!  Look at the broad picture, not the exceptions please!  The broad picture is a story of success in a Marxist state!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 14:03:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 14:04:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 14:10:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 14:11:38 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-5-7 14:10
“coalmine disasters happen all over the world ... not a common occurrence in China ...”

They ar ...

What has that got to do with Marxism anyway?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.