Author: pnp

China Has Turned The Theory of Communism Into A Practical Success Story!   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-7 12:43:08 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2018-5-6 08:01
My opinions in this matter are not limited to mankind, but life overall. Same characteristics exte ...

I could have lived in the USA on my retirement savings in the social security system.
It's not welfare. I paid in my entire career.
It's my money.

But I chose to live in China where I'm not hounded by Christians wanting to know which
church I belong to and shunning me when they find out I'm an agnostic.
The places you can live on social security in the USA are infested with Christian extremists.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 12:43:51 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-6 22:39
Because I know it won't do any good. The rich own and rule all nations in the west.
Capitalism is  ...

Trump is a good example of what you have said, a capiltalist who made use of the poor farmers to get into the White House, then put in place trade policies that hurt his very own supporters!  Capitalists have no morals!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-7 12:49:08 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-5-6 20:43
Trump is a good example of what you have said, a capiltalist who made use of the poor farmers to g ...

The trade in illegal drugs that plagues the US is capitalism crystallized.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 12:49:47 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2018-5-7 10:10
Sorry, sir, but it’s Western Capitalist countries who promote the ideological superiority of thei ...

Yet what you write has nothing to with inferiority complex that I argued China to suffer from.

What you describe, without commenting about the content in other ways, is supposed superiority complex of western capitalists. The other end of the spectrum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 12:52:09 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2018-5-7 09:18
Well I think that Trump's speeches and actions are just an example of one individual of doing th ...

"and therefore China needs to show results such as economic growth to prove that it's system works'

Garbage!  China does not need to show results to please the world; it is doing it for its own people; it has lifted millions out of poverty, to the envy of many in the other parts of the world, and many are even thinking of following the Chinese model!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 12:59:37 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-5-7 12:14
I AM living in China, and  I notice that Chinese workers are well paid, well fed and very prosperou ...

Except those that decide to jump off factory windows due to not having other ways to negotiate for better wages, or get buried alive in coal mines while the government officials cover it up.

China has big population, so "many" Chinese workers are well paid in comparison to bulk of Chinese workers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 13:06:03 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-5-7 12:52
"and therefore China needs to show results such as economic growth to prove that it's system works ...
China does not need to show results to [...] slifted millions out of poverty, to the envy of many in the other parts of the world

There you are a shining example of a Chinese individual wanting to demonstrate results of his country to outside world.

And you don't even seem to know that much about Chna's offical regulations and policies, as this thread as witnessed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.