How do you think about vocational education? - Page 5 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: SEARU

How do you think about vocational education? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-10 09:33:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-10 08:29
I quite agree with you there this once. Chinese use a very parochial U.S. American English and don ...

I am watching a Princeton vs Harvard basketball game on ESPN2 right now. The Clippers vs Pistons game on ESPN is boring me. Ivy League US colleges don't have the best cheerleaders you know. I'm sure these school are full of hot chicks but I'm guessing that the ones that would want to be cheerleaders are carrying an inferiority complex about their looks. I doubt any of these chicks were hot enough to be cheerleaders in highschool.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-10 09:35:38 |Display all floors
I quite agree with you there this once. Chinese use a very parochial U.S. American English and don ...

I'm probably more of a Barber than a hairdresser. I'm not kidding though - I am great at cutting hair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 11:28:31 |Display all floors

Such story often happen when I talk with strangers from neighboring county although we share the same Chinese!
I think it is Ok if you could understand what I mean with my writings! -------Chinese students‘ confidence on english has been peeled off by the strict exams since they are always required to use standard language-form!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 11:42:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 11:56:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-10 11:42
Well, I have taught zou now three words zou should adoptÖ

- lack (verb) as in "You lack experien ...

Thanks for your instruction that is so valuble to me although without one-pence pay!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 12:09:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 12:15:42 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-10 04:26
You Chinese are going the wrong way. Turn back!

I partly agree with you! Please check my point of view through the  recent thread titled 《what is the direction of education reform?》. ---------All education forms should be to improve learners' thinking ability and putting book-knowledge into practice! I think our college and university have taught too much empty theory without enough experiments and tests that is why graduates feel empty when they leave the campus!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.