Many Chinese Have Become Rich Before They Have Become Civilized - Page 10 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: pnp

Many Chinese Have Become Rich Before They Have Become Civilized   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-10 16:22:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-10 16:24
seneca Post time: 2018-2-10 15:48
The Chinese who actually visit this site and read here can be counted by your two hands and maybe  ...

"The Chinese who actually visit this site and read here can be counted by your two hands and maybe someone else's left hand. They include SEARU, Senorita Zhao, Perfumecity, Celicia Zhang and so on"

That is a huge assumption;  Chinese readers are not limited to the few who comment here; many read but don't comment, so they are not on your radar!And pls keep your advice to yourself; don't be so arrogant as to dish out advice when it is not solicited!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 16:25:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 16:32:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-10 15:40
It's almost useless talking with you - you always brilliantly twist others' comments. I don't ne ...

I am familiar with Najib and Ho cases.  Bribery to secure contracts is not practiced by China alone; happens all over the world, including in western style democracies.  I have mentioned some in previous posts.  Temer, Brazilian president involved in Construction Co. bribery scandal, so was Lulla his predecessor, and many others too.  I am not excusing China for bribing foreign officials, just noting that bibery is not limited to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 16:35:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-10 15:43
Sorry, others are better judges of your rants and complaints than you ever will be. There is proba ...

"Sorry, others are better judges of your rants and complaints than you ever will be. There is probably not a single poster here who holds such a sanguine view of your anti-China tirades as you do."

How you arrive at that conclusion is truly beyond imagination.  It is your personal opinion, pls don't speak for others!
Poster 'parcher' is on record as saying he agrees 100% with the OP.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 16:38:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-10 16:25
Hahaha.

Why would there be silent Chinese viewers? If you had ever been to a Chinese school you ...

" There are not many Chinese readers who can understand and speak the language."

Assumption again! Just because they are not as vocal as you does not mean they are not reading!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-2-10 17:23:22 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-2-9 13:02
"i believe the givernment are trying to get people to change, but what more can they  do"

I believ ...

They are set in their ways, and its an impossible job..
as i said, even experts in this department who i met  in a hotel said it was a hopeless task trying to change them.
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-2-10 17:38:08 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-2-10 16:35
"Sorry, others are better judges of your rants and complaints than you ever will be. There is prob ...

The pat down thread was probably the only thread that forced any change..
VCAT or what ever he is called did a brilliant job..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.