Wrong? British PM holds Fu upside down - Page 3 - China & World - Chinadaily Forum
Author: ceciliazhang

Wrong? British PM holds Fu upside down [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-9 21:12:36 |Display all floors
ddlee9696996969 Post time: 2018-2-9 16:31
take your medicine on time.we  know you may suffer from rabies or Schizophrenia . so why dont you  ...

And I am on no medication. I take no drugs. I also do not consume any alcohol. Pretty good hey.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-9 21:14:41 |Display all floors
ddlee9696996969 Post time: 2018-2-9 16:31
take your medicine on time.we  know you may suffer from rabies or Schizophrenia . so why dont you  ...

https://youtu.be/i9OUtgo47A4

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-9 21:20:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-2-9 21:21

You guys put my dead bird reply in the bin? Hmm.

Edit - Did Mark Zuckerberg speak perfect Chinese when he have a speech in Chinese? You know I am right. You Chinese are a bunch of weirdos. Solly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 15:04:16 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-9 21:10
Cairns Taipan's just defeated the Perth Wildcats in Perth you guys. It was fantastic. Taipan's got ...

i dont care what you are. and  mental pantients  always say "i am ok"   jus t like  you.  youd better to go to a hospital . maybe your  schizophrenia   inherit from your parents . it means that  all of your menbers of family are mental patients. i sincerely hope that you will soon recover.god bless you.oh i forgot you dont belive in the Christian religion. god curse you and your family .i know you dont care because you are antichrist.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-10 15:20:30 |Display all floors
ddlee9696996969 Post time: 2018-2-10 15:04
i dont care what you are. and  mental pantients  always say "i am ok"   jus t like  you.  youd bet ...

I am alone. I have no friends. Not one. No wife and children. I only like you guys. You guys are my friends. I know you guys love me.

What do sane people say anyway? Sane people..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-12 12:34:31 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-7 18:37
Most westerners don't care about your stupid Chinese culture - we are not Chinese so why would we? H ...

" The woman is making an effort - anyone that was embarrassed because she made a simple mistake should be embarrassed for being so ridiculous."

The woman did not make any mistake; holding it upside down is the correct way by Chinese culture!  It is remarkable she learnt that on her first trip to China!  It is the ignorant UK media that got it wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-12 13:18:19 |Display all floors
HailChina sounds like a Taiwanese separatist pretending to be a Westerner, just because he was born somewhere or raised in the West, trying to bait Chinese forumites and Westerners into a word fight.  

The lead article nowhere said or inferred that Prime Minister May was wrong or ignorant, and in fact, defended her from her critics who assumed that simply because she held the Fu character upside down that she must be ignorant of the Chinese language.  

How an article defending British Prime Minister May against accusations of being ignorant can be construed as the very accusation it is defending her from, requires well, the mind of an "educated" separatist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.