Author: voice_cd

Nominate China Daily's Most Valuable Members for 2017   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-1-27 19:02:32 |Display all floors
There is only one Rat on this forum and it's me.  Raton is just a puny little rodent who squeeks and runs
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 01:42:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-28 06:05:49 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2018-1-27 19:02
There is only one Rat on this forum and it's me.  Raton is just a puny little rodent who squeeks and ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-28 10:09:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-1-28 12:09:50 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-1-27 14:07
Why not invite readers to vote for the best contributor to the CD?
Eaters can tell the truth who  t ...

i suggested that to voice last year, but got no reply
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 19:19:50 |Display all floors
Nominate Donald Trump

Most valuable menbers for 2017 of ChinaDaily I nominate Donald Trump. Because the posts of this member are very popular and close to life, and funny,there are the hard in soft. To has build the contribution for popularize the Net Culture.
Especially the member of Trump, while grasping the network culture, and actively throw oneself into the politics of homeland, and election succeeded the fifty-eighth President of USA, it has developed the science and culture of the Internet, and also innovates the life & survival.

But the above all is, many years ago,  I was full of fear, watch the TV news of India Ocean Tsunami of terrorist extremely, after it I thinking to open the energy channels get the nuclear explosion, and make the energy barrier protection targets, human beings shoud carry out active earthquake relief work. Now, we only fall back on the group such as Trump of  knowledges wide and more, it is possible really to carry out.

If don't believe it, you can ask Robert237 moderator (I think he is also a professor, or a senior engineer). I was robbed of my computers, and barely escape with my life, how long it till now ?  If there was a crowd like Trump, government would have a chance to intervene. If there are some one secret report to Trump or  President Team: confident of success to do the probability of death is zero at earthquakes, this Net Friend on duty of the United States of America, in order to  tens of millions of innocent lives, there will be no stingy redeployment of 59 cruise missiles again, to maintain the essential order.

This is the value of Trump member, and I chose Donald Trump as the most valuable member of 2017 ChinaDaily forum.

(Tsaokuohua=曹国华=320602520830201)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-29 16:08:20 |Display all floors
Tsaokuohua Post time: 2018-1-28 19:19
Nominate Donald Trump

Most valuable menbers for 2017 of ChinaDaily I nominate Donald Trump. Because ...

You are a bit naughty! But your information shows that we bloggers must describe reality with our own points of view and only in this way we could win the readers' heart!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.