Views: 15674|Replies: 7

Who Is to Blame for the Gov't Shutdown? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-21 09:08:29 |Display all floors
If you believe the Democrats, its the Republicans.  If you believe the Republicans, its the Democrats.  The public, for the first time, truly believes in both.  According to game theory, there is no reason to compromise until the last, last minute, which does not come until Monday.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-21 11:04:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-21 17:22:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-21 11:04
One probability that may materialize out of this mess is that Donald Trump will not get the funds to ...

American Presidents Always get their funding...
Well, at least the previous 44 did
  However, Trump cancelled a planned trip to Florida...
I'm sure he will address the guests via satellite...  
In Swissland, he'll appear via video link at the World Economic Forum just like Ronald Reagan...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-21 20:23:58 |Display all floors
I'm very sad again. I'm a Canadian liberal internationlalist who supports the Democrats. But those naive politically-correct fools have been trapped into shutting-down their government essentially to benefit 800,000 illegal immigrants who have no votes to the annoyance of millions of low-class whites who DO vote! Liberals need to deal with REALITY!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-21 21:23:12 |Display all floors
Wonder WHO RUNS the Davos ???

Who actually organize all of these activities, invitees, reservations (place people next to each other who can speak about this and that and all of these "technical details") etc. ... my guess would be they do not trust with such sensitive issues the "Swiss Guvernment" ... aka... the cheesemakers ...  got to be somebody in the know so to speak ... i could guess in general, but i am sure someone would know it ???

do you know who ?   sorry just a stupid question from drunken monkey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-22 11:30:44 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2018-1-21 21:23
Wonder WHO RUNS the Davos ???

Who actually organize all of these activities, invitees, reservations ...

Davos is kids stuff compared to "Leaders from the Five Eyes intelligence network  meeting in Queenstown" N.Z.

Staatstrojanern, or state trojans, just a hint

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-23 09:11:33 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-1-21 07:23
I'm very sad again. I'm a Canadian liberal internationlalist who supports the Democrats. But those n ...

And, as I expected, the Democrats quickly realized their mistake and gave-in. Not the right battle!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.