Views: 85663|Replies: 139

Disgusting Behavior of Returned Chinese Immigrant   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-18 13:21:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-18 13:36

Source: CCTV News.

A returned Chinese immigrant refused security check at the airport, argued, insulted, threatened security officer while every other passenger went through the security check.  She kept insisting on her right not to be checked, even said she was not subjected to checks overseas.  She was warned, and finally arrested, now she is spending time in a police cell pending charges, instead of being on the plane.
What is disgusting is that she kept trumpeting the fact that she had returned from overseas; as if that confers on her special rights of not having to go through security check.  The security officer reminded her that while in China she must obey China's laws; she refused and was arrested!
It seems that some Chinese who moved overseas think that they are better endowed than their compatriots back home, like holding an overseas greencard entitles them  to special privileges while in China, that they can ignore China's laws when they return. They have blindly absorbed the Western mentality of fighting for their individual rights, even at the expense of the rights of other passengers to safety onboard airlines!  Of course westerners at airports don't behave like that; it is just that the rights mentality has overcome this woman with an inflated ego!
It is to be hoped that Chinese nationals who move overseas do not end up like this one, with inflated ego!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-1-18 15:00:57 |Display all floors
Which country did she return from, because security checks in European airports are thorough..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-18 16:00:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-18 19:36:30 |Display all floors
Another bullsht article

What has "western" individual right has to see with a dumb who refuse to obey laws?

I never saw someone doind that in west, because everyone know possible consequenxes

At contrary, I suspect her attitude is not linked with west sellfishness(thats the shitt author try to point, huhh?), but I think she believe on China, potents do what they want and doesnt care of the law..

ALSO, I would be grateful to the one here on cd who will explain me what is "western", cause I cant figure out how chinese can swallow such ridiculous idea that there is a "west" like a single country with a single culture and a single way of life, educations, values....how can this make sense for someone with minimum IQ? Thats ridiculous!

Of course, I understand the propaganda vocabulary and its agressive purpose, but , for true, if you swallow that, then you can swallow anything. It just doesnt make sense!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-19 11:29:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-20 13:06
yasawakic Post time: 2018-1-18 19:36
Another bullsht article

"I never saw someone doind that in west, because everyone know possible consequenxes"

Read my thread again!
I did say that in my thread, and I quote, "Of course westerners at airports don't behave like that; it is just that the rights mentality has overcome this woman with an inflated ego!"  It's that this particular woman who allows the individual rights mentality to overwhelm her sense of right over wrong.  If she had not picked up this individual rights mentality overseas,  she would not come home and fight so hard for her individual  rights.  In China, it's always communal rights first, under Confucian ethics!  All the other compatriots of hers gracefully complied!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-19 11:42:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-20 13:08
yasawakic Post time: 2018-1-18 19:36
Another bullsht article

"Another bullsht article"

Bullshit?  Go check it out on CCTV; the opinion expressed is of course mine, and I am entitled to my say.  And I have reasons to say so; I have noticed that Chinese immigrants who moved to the West and  obtain a greencard, think too highly of themselves, that because they can qualify for a greencard, they are better off than their compatriots back home!  And when they return, they throw their weight around, even ignoring China's laws!  This is not an isolated case of such behavior;  many have gone unreported.  I grab the opportunity from this news item to express my disgust at such people I have seen in real life, not just on the TV screen!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-19 11:47:28 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-1-18 15:00
Which country did she return from, because security checks in European airports are thorough..

I know that, security checks are thorough in most Western countries; problem with her is, she got carried away by demanding her rights not to be checked.  My point is that  individual rights has been taken to the extreme by this arrogant woman who thinks having lived abroad makes her feel she has more rights.
The Confucian ethics taught in China and accepted by all,  do not stress individual rights so much!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.