Author: ceciliazhang

China takes steps to drive out foreigners with an illicit past   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-8 22:03:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 07:23:14 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2018-1-8 20:34
Why you choose to be in cahoots with an inveterate liar? Not a wise move, old man.

Are you threatening me, biatch?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 20:16:25 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-1-7 09:36
Abnormal fetishes have always been around. I don't think there is a rise in the numbers. I do feel ...

Gay bathhouses came of age in the so-called “Sexual Revolution” of the 60s. Ditto for S&M clubs, gay bars, swinger parties, sex tourism, etc. which became part of the Sex Industry. Abnormal fetishizes have always been around but they’re now completely commercialized on a global scale to cater to the sexual consumer. The decline of Christian morality paved the way for the triumph of the “sex, drugs and rock’n’roll” culture which contributed to this rise in demand for sexual gratification.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 22:14:35 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-1-9 07:23
Are you threatening me, biatch?

On the contrary, I am trying to be respectful and helping you. I mean it.

Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 22:22:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-8 22:03
"Why are you in cahoots with an inveterate liar?" - verbatim Lonely Hunter.

BUt why ask such a fr ...

You should throw your English-Afrikaans dictionary out of the window.  
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-10 05:20:48 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-1-8 17:36
one in four peodos in the uk are Asian writes the guardian/ mail  but only make up around 7.5% of th ...

There are also reports of rapes committed by Africans and Muslims in European countries like Sweden. It must be the sight of blonde, blue-eyed, Nordic girls that aroused their long-suppressed lust for white women that triggered their rape instincts. It’s time for Europe to close its doors to Muslim refugees, African migrants and Asian immigrants. Europe should be for Europeans!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-10 07:30:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.