Author: ceciliazhang

China takes steps to drive out foreigners with an illicit past   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-12-25 05:17:27 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-24 23:23
...I have made NO fantastic claims and blanket accusations against any Chinese officials or instit ...

That is what bothers the hell out of me about him....
He makes like his "crap" does not stink and yet he is the very one throwing it around ceaselessly.
My regard for him, went out the widow when he insults my honest experiences.
A "wart" on the butt in the CD.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-12-25 05:21:05 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-12-25 00:28
No. Chinese have confusion between 'r' and 'v', and 'l' and 'n'. The confusion with 'v' comes from ...

I agree totally.

Sounds like you know your stuff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-25 06:42:19 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-12-25 04:55
The crime cited in this thread are far and few.
No need to over react to a minor issue.
I agree wit ...

There’s two sides to the problem: demand for and supply of Engrish teachers. All those privately-run “Engrish Schools” don’t care about the welfare of their students nor the quality of their teachers because they’re driven by profits and ONLY profits. So you have this explosion of so-called “Engrish Schools” that hire Western Laowais who only need to show up with their Western passport and white skin to get those jobs as so-called “Engrish Teacher”.

Now what if a Western Laowai with a criminal background gets a tourist visa, shows up in China and applies for a teaching job in those so-called “Engrish Schools”. He could be a child molester, serial killer, drug addict, gay pedophile, sex pervert, etc. and still get hired as an “Engrish Teacher” in China. There is no way for those so-called “Engrish Schools” to screen those applicants. By your own admission, no vetting process is done today to check the background of those Western Laowais.

If Chinese authorities don’t clamp down on BOTH demand (schools) and supply (visas), then this problem will only get worse over time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-25 06:49:05 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-12-25 05:17
That is what bothers the hell out of me about him....
He makes like his "crap" does not stink and  ...

This thread has nothing to do with politics but with morality. Now Seneca has again hijacked this thread and turned it into an anti-China rant.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-25 07:56:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-25 08:05:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-25 08:11:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.