Author: dostoevskydr

Drunken Beijing Street Spat Inflames Chinese Anger Towards Expat Man   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-26 11:23:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-26 10:39
All your remarks are remarkable for their unremarkableness. They have no sticking power.

You are a funny liar ...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-26 11:27:41 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-12-26 01:34
You keep thinking that pathetic little thought.

I was thinking about you when I wrote it, old man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-26 11:57:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-25 14:41
You are spreading your toxic anti-White cocktail again? When will you betake yourself to the neare ...

I am merely stating a well known fact; the Chinese students' love for white faces in class!  Recruiters even go out to the streets to offer teaching jobs to white passers by, no qualificatins asked for, and certainly no background checks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-26 14:54:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-26 17:52
cmknight Post time: 2017-12-26 01:33
I'd like to know where you get your facts from, as "Charisma Man" is strictly a cartoon in a Japan ...

This is an excerpt from Seneca’s own post in another thread where he boasted of the dating skills of Western expats including those so-called “Engrish Teachers”:
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-26 08:06
YES! I want those so-called “Engrish Schools” and their so-called “Engrish Teachers” to become ...

Ah the uncharismatic sfphoto is jealous of the billions of Charisma Men who have it so easy with the Chinese chicks. So many a Chinese beauty prematurely becomes "used goods" before an uncharismatic Chinese male has a chance to touch them... What can be done_ Oh, ban the social interactions between foreign males and Chinese virgins, first step. Enforce it rigorously - any damsel seen parading in public with a laowai must have a virginity certificate issued by her gynecologist or a valid marriage certificate issued only to women who are divorced and remarry a laowai.

But the real challenge is: for Uncharismatic Chinaman sfphoto and his brothers to finally become a little more presentable, sociable, attractive, - to the other seks. Is that possible? It will take generations and centuries for males like you to become as successful on the dating scene as Western males. Start work today and get it done within your lifetime, matey! Most Chinese men are rough as sandpaper in social situations, you know.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-26 19:27:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-26 19:29:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-26 19:44:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-26 19:27
You are a real liar though not funny at all. not at all..

The funny thing about you is you know we know you are lying, but you still tell lies.

The funniest thing about you is as thick-skinned as you are, you can be easily worked up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.