Post time 2017-12-13 21:10:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-13 21:13:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-13 22:18:27 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-12-13 17:45
There is good reason and proof that has already been proven.
The Chinese government are crying bec ...

Is this the topic of discussion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-14 09:24:42 |Display all floors
Very curious. Its an age old English phrase - "You scratch my back and I scratch yours" probably before the East and West met. If the Western world was so innocent such a phrase wouldn't have existed in the English literature.

Just ask any businessman, not just those from China, why should they donate to political people or parties? Of course the answer one can expect, innocent on the face by totally untruthful deep down. Just study how Enron-US brought down a top 4 accounting firm back in the 90s - that's the Western Professionalism by a Top Western Institution. American intelligence institutions are all over inside Australia - that's not only intrusion, that's COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL.

So let's not try to point the dirt on one another. If everyone wants, sit down and set the rules straight. Surely the Chinese will be happy to play a fair game that's not intentionally designed to biasedly favour western institutions..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-14 18:33:08 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2017-12-13 22:18
Is this the topic of discussion?

We chat has a mysterious news artical on We Chat in Chinese about the election makes you wonder why the Chinese government is interfering in Australian internal affairs
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-14 18:33:41 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-13 21:13
are you always that s-tupid..?  When the Chinese come  for  business to Australia, you guys lick t ...

Yes your a clown
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.