Author: 1584austin

China to stop harvesting organs from prisoners [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-17 01:33:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-16 16:22
What would you say if I stated that many cops and many ordinary people deserve to die??? And why ...

Well I agree bad Cop's should be treated as criminals but that has nothing to do with how I treated criminals.

I worked within the law as I had to, not as I sometimes think.

News as below two weeks ago court case will be in some months to come

Let a Polish lorry driver that just killed a family of 5 PLUS three others because he had no licence to drive a lorry and was over the drink drive limit have a wonderful time in prison shall we?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-17 02:27:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-16 16:17
Only a LOUSY cop asks such a churlish question.

I am sure you were fired for unprofessional condu ...

Leviticus 24:17-21
'If a man takes the life of any human being, he shall surely be put to death. 'The one who takes the life of an animal shall make it good, life for life. 'If a man injures his neighbor, just as he has done, so it shall be done to him:        read more.
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; just as he has injured a man, so it shall be inflicted on him. 'Thus the one who kills an animal shall make it good, but the one who kills a man shall be put to death

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-17 04:35:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-16 16:17
Only a LOUSY cop asks such a churlish question.

I am sure you were fired for unprofessional condu ...

The dream always starts with me waking up on the floor of my bedroom. The white carpet is cold on my cheek and the bare skin of my arms and legs. My hand grips at it at it, while my toes curl. How did I get here? Why does it feel so cold? Turning over from my side onto my back I stare at the gray paint on my ceiling. The fabric on my pajama shirt and shorts clings to my body and my short black hair sticks to my face. Am I sweating? How could I be sweating if it's freezing in here? Sitting up I look around. The whole room feels dark and lonely. It's like all the furniture in my room has disappeared, leaving only darkness to fill the void. The silence in the room is so evident it almost begins to drive me mad. That is, until a soft voice whispers in my ear.
"Break." The voice is neither a man nor a woman. It's not deep, but it's not high. It does not sound young, but it does not sound old. It is not harsh, but it is not kind. It seems forever neutral.
I open my mouth to question this voice but no sound comes out for me to speak with. I place a hand to my throat. What's wrong with me? Why can I not speak? Then, all of a sudden, a shiver runs down my spine. It feels almost like the very tips of someone's finger softly running down my back. It disappears almost immediately, and I am filled with a sudden want to get up and look out the single window in my room. So I do.
My legs feel like gelatin as I stumble towards the window, and my mind feels just as squishy. My heart pounds in my ears as I slowly inch closer and closer to the window. My mind seems to race so fast I don't even know what I'm thinking anymore. I'm just moving. The room feels below freezing as I get so close that my fingernails graze against my silky white curtains, which seem to billow in the wind. I almost fall against the glass of the window. A cold wind blows my hair into my face, leaving me momentarily blind. I can feel the curtains wrap around my small form as I brush my hair away. What? The window is closed. There is no wind. So why are the curtains swaying? Why did my hair whip back?
"Break" That voice. It appears once again, only it seems distorted somehow. The voice sounds like it's being said through a glass jar with a missing piece at the bottom, thick yet amplified. Yet somehow it still remains gender, age, and tone neutral. The source of the voice is distant, as if it were a million miles away.
"Where are you?" My voice is raspy, like my throat was rubbed raw by strips of sandpaper. I am greeted by silence. Well, I guess this person, this thing, isn't a very good conversationalist.
Wait, is someone tapping? I try to look out the window, but I'm only greeted by darkness and fogged up glass. Maybe I'll be able to see better if the glass wasn't so clouded by my breath. What if I wipe it away? Holding my breath for just a second I wipe my hand across the cold surface, still keeping it on the glass afterwards. A figure, as transparent as steam from a whistling kettle, is just beyond the thin glass. It has no face, no limbs, no body.
"Are you-" My breath catches in my throat as the figure shifts, and forms into a person. But not just any person. Him. Before I can force any words out of my throat the glass shatters into a million pieces. Suddenly my left eye goes dark, and a thick substance is dripping down my cheek. No...he didn't....
I hold my left hand over my eye, damaged and bleeding. He did this. His revenge, the one thing he swore he would recieve upon me, has begun. I feel blood drip down my face, my hand, my arm. His presence is directly above me now, I can feel it near me. I just don't know where.
"An eye for an eye. How true that saying is." His voice circles around me. I can't pinpoint it's whereabouts. I try to look around me with my one good eye but my attempt is futile.
"Don't. Please." I can only beg for mercy as I stand before him. Wherever he may be.
"You know, they also say that the saying can be continued. A leg for a leg. An arm for an arm. A heart for a heart. It can be drawled out and completed in a million different ways but I only like one particular one. You want to know what that one is?" A hand jerks back my hair. I feel his disgusting breath on my neck as the back of my head lands on his chest.
"No..." My voice is barely above a whisper. My hand falls from my eye as I desperately try to get away from him. I claw at his hands, his face, his neck. Anything and everything I can reach I slash at so he will let me free.
"A soul for a soul." His blade, shining and threatening in front of my face, reveals his eyes to me. One eye is a faded blue-green, while the other is an emerald green like no other. You can tell that he has no soul just by the dead look in them. They're as dead as he himself.
"You're going to kill me because of what I did to your eye?" I twist my head away from the blade weakly. The memory of his eyes are forever burned into my mind, so I don't need to see them again.
"No. That sin was payed for. I'm killing you because of what you did to get me murdered" The cold steel of his knife presses up against my neck. He's about to slit my throat with one quick move of his arm, when I awake, sweat covered and scared to hell.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-17 10:41:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-17 10:44:06 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-17 15:02:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-17 10:44
I thought you were an atheist. Now I see you are a Be theist. You are full of contradictions.

Just because I posted something from a novel doesn't mean I believe the book.

I thought you were a well educated person now I see you are not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-17 15:48:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.