Author: pnp

Violent Women   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-6 13:01:42 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-9-6 12:59
You have not explained police violence is acceptable towards a mother holding a child

I did, but my post just disappeared, am writing to voice cd to retrieve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 13:02:17 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-6 12:22
From the videos of aggression involving Chinese women, it becomes clear that women are more aggressi ...

I'm not finished with this by a long way still simple questions that need to be answered like she was holding the baby with one arm while the police thug had two arms free
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 13:03:07 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-6 13:01
I did, but my post just disappeared, am writing to voice cd to retrieve.

Up to you
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 13:09:17 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-9-6 13:02
I'm not finished with this by a long way still simple questions that need to be answered like she  ...

Go watch the video again and be honest with yourself; the thug is not the cop, but the woman. He was carrying out his duty, she didn't like it and went on the rampage with baby in arm, hoping that would prevent the cop stopping her aggression!  The child unfortunately suffered collateral damage, was not directly assaulted by the cop, who was only trying to protect himself from her aggression!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-6 14:27:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 15:48:15 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-6 13:09
Go watch the video again and be honest with yourself; the thug is not the cop, but the woman. He w ...

Yes the copper is a thug but if violence towards children is acceptable to people like you I have no pity for people like you, you get the police service you deserve because you accept this evil

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 15:51:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-9-6 15:54
F111 Post time: 2017-9-6 15:48
Yes the copper is a thug but if violence towards children is acceptable to people like you I have  ...

You are still at it, child assault, when nothing of that sort happened, it was collateral damage, for which the cop has be punished.I dont need your pity, I will continue to support any cop who does his duty, and oppose anyone, with or without baby in arm, obstructing him!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.