Author: pnp

Violent Women   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-5 14:34:05 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-4 13:31
Yes, in Shanghai, as reported by cctv. Perhaps not punching, but looks like it.   Whatever, it is  ...

Violence by police against children is evil as the video shows
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 14:34:41 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-4 13:37
Treating them as the fairer sex, the weaker sex, hence giving way to them is a huge mistake socirt ...

What about the child the copper assaulted
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 14:35:23 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-9-4 16:32
Violent women are hot!

Like to get smacked around

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 16:00:09 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-9-5 14:33
What about the child the copper assaulted this violence towards children seems acceptable to you

No child was assaulted,
that nutty female should not be allowed to carry a child around...
if so, the child should be taken care of by a bystander so the cop could flatten her well and proper...

and if you hang around, I'd step on you you as well you bloody stirrer and call an ambulance to take care of you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 16:11:02 |Display all floors
Just this morning, CCTV reported, with video clips, two women fighting like dogs and cats in public right in front of their little ones, all over some minor children fracas. Boy, were the  women ferocious, kicking, punching, pulling each other's hair, trying to force the opponent to the ground!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 19:22:40 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-5 16:11
Just this morning, CCTV reported, with video clips, two women fighting like dogs and cats in public  ...

Not the point, the point is a male Chinese police officer assaulted a woman and a baby

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-6 09:05:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.