Author: knox1234

Many foreign teachers in China don't have teaching certificates   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-30 11:41:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 12:57:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-30 10:48
You will soon have to let me go because of progressing age-induced weakness.

A centenarian could still be strong enough to beat you to a frazzle, senecAss.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 14:36:54 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-8-30 11:30
Oh, I know all about VFS Global. Especially the one in Beijing, where my wife was told that $3500. ...

Ok, but that is off topic. The point I wanted to make clear, is that the Chinese consulate is the ONLY authorized entity to authenticate foreign documents such as school certificates, to be used in China. Maybe you can only deal with Chinese Visa Center, but be assured that internally the documents go to the consulate for processing.

As you quite well described with your own experience with VFS Global, the visa centers (regardless of which commercial entity runs them) to which the process of receiving and delivering documents is outsourced, are not compenent or authorized to authenticate anything.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-30 15:54:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 21:00:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-30 15:54
You could never have hoped to beat a single one of my ten toes when you were in the prime of your  ...

Admittedly you appear to be invincible, senecAss, but only among newborn monkeys.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 21:14:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-1 08:53:18 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-8-30 14:36
Ok, but that is off topic. The point I wanted to make clear, is that the Chinese consulate is the  ...

Please tell me how the Chinese Visa Center in Vancouver can do 4-hour rush visas if documentation has to be verified at the consulate? There isn't enough time to send, say, 50 visa applications to the consulate, have all of the documentation verified, and then sent back in time to have visas printed up and inserted into passports. The Vancouver visa center does everything in-house. They are probably not the only ones, either. In Hong Kong, your paperwork is also checked right there at the counter. Hong Kong does not have a consulate.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.