Author: JFenix

White America’s Unshakeable Confidence in the Police   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-25 01:25:12 |Display all floors
Same as anywhere else in the world-everyone knows their class reality and acts accordingly.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-25 12:01:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-25 12:03:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-25 21:19:55 |Display all floors
I suppose it is an over simplification to say the military is designed to guarantee the sovreignty of a country(order). Protecting 'ordinary citizens' has nothing to do with anything, a collateral effect to its' only true purpose-MAINTAINING ORDER. You could call the police the DM(Domestic Military) Soldiers save the lives of civilians in battle zones as well, but it is NOT their MAIN OBJECTIVE. The police are a para-military entity of a governemnt.. As usual, your conclusion jumping from non-existent facts betrays your weak, almost non-existent  intellect. Therefore, say any idiotic thing you want to in the future, but I am not going to waste my time with a response. You simply aren't worth the trouble.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-25 21:56:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 00:46:00 |Display all floors
Wrong again. everything you mention above is not a service but a component to maintain an ORDERLY society. And the services are not free(i.e. taxes\fees).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 06:50:04 |Display all floors
There is corruption big time in the prison system in the USA. How else would immates get drugs, cell phones etc. If you are of any color in the USA you can be branded for police pull overs.Blacks in the USA commit 50% of the crimes in the USA and only make up 13% of the population. In border states, Mexicans commit the majority of crimes. So it would be safe to bet police are going to be scared of the minorities. Bald whites get pulled over a lot ,same for long haired white men.USA media high lights the blacks and forget to report the other misdealings of the police.Blacks kill more blacks in the USA then police kill ,not even close.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.