Author: JFenix

White America’s Unshakeable Confidence in the Police   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-9 22:17:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-9 22:03
Ha. This from YOU!!!

On one hand the Whites are accused by you of standing behind the police th ...
On the other hand the Blacks and yourself are largely uncooperative and get a lot of unfriendly treatment from the police...

Whites are more likely to be unruly with police officers.  They are more likely to resist arrest and more likely to kill police according to the numbers.  Why?  They fear the police much less than black people.

Being 'uncooperative' has never been a reason to receive the death penalty.  I think you are a hypocrite.  You are anti death penalty but pro killing people on the streets.  So for you, its wrong to put someone to death for murder, but its okay to kill them for being 'uncooperative'.

Hmmmm.......

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 22:19:25 |Display all floors
Ha. This from YOU!!!

On the other hand the Blacks and yourself are largely uncooperative and get a lot of unfriendly treatment from the police...

Whites are more likely to be unruly with police officers.  They are more likely to resist arrest and more likely to kill police according to the numbers.  Why?  They fear the police much less than black people.

Being 'uncooperative' has never been a reason to receive the death penalty.  I think you are a hypocrite.  You are anti death penalty but pro killing people on the streets.  So for you, its wrong to put someone to death for murder, but its okay to kill them for being 'uncooperative'.

Hmmmm.......

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 22:20:15 |Display all floors
Ha. This from YOU!!!

Hmmmm.......

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 22:21:25 |Display all floors

Hmmmm.......

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 22:33:10 |Display all floors
Ha. This from YOU!!!

The fact that you believe that black people are causing their own deaths with police for being 'unruly' shows your racism.

The police may not be acting on racism, but the reaction to the accusation has proven just how much racism is out there.  It has shown a light on the problem of systemic racism.

The idea that white people are so civilized and cooperative with police while black people are unruly and uncooperative.....why would you think this?   That answer...racism.

We have a TV show 'cops' that has been around since the eighties.  It clearly shows the behavior of people getting arrested.  The show spanned over a decade or so right?  You would think if this was the case, we would see that in this show or in statistics, but its not the case.

The racist reaction from the accusation of racism is what is fueling the very reactions you are responding to!!

Stop acting like such a damn racist and maybe there will be less accusations of racism!!!

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 09:55:50 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-5 03:45
I have a question.  Why do you think white people in the US have grown so thin-skinned about racia ...
I control my sexual drive in the interest of getting along and conforming to social norms just as I try and control my prejudices and biases.

Well that's reassuring.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-10 12:03:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.