Views: 727|Replies: 6

Globe-trotting couple meets fans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-30 10:57:30 |Display all floors
Zhang Xinyu and his wife, Liang Hong, display a model on Wednesday of a Y-12F aircraft, the newest generation of the plane they used to complete their round-the-world trip. China Daily
An adventurous couple who recently completed a round-the-world flight in a Chinese-made plane met with more than 400 fans at Harbin Engineering University on Wednesday to discuss their travels.
Zhang Xinyu and his w ...

[url=http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2017-06/30/content_29940775.htm#

]--------Click here for more information--------[/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-30 10:57:31 |Display all floors
I just read one chinese couple achieved their dream of flying around the earth with chinese aircraft. Its really a remarkable accomplishment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-30 11:00:44 |Display all floors
Some days ago,I have found this news on the Sohu.com in Chinese. At first,I didn't think this couple had done a good thing due to causing the air pollution. Today, I found I had made a wrong comment after I had read this news on Chinadaily.com in English. Because this couple successfully drove an old plane made in China to tour the world spending five months several days ago. They have proved the old Chinese-made plane has excellent performance and longer service life. We should respect them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-1 06:20:00 |Display all floors
One of the most challenging journeys

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.