Views: 8198|Replies: 39

North Korea Buys Russian Oil Via Singapore, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-29 15:58:44 |Display all floors
http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energ ... -Defector-Says.html

And the US is blaming China foer doing so  
US lawmakers accuse China of helping Pyongyang bypass sanctions...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-29 18:17:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 18:43:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-6-29 18:17
It shows that N Korea has o friends. China is illicitly and secretlyhelping the N Koreans but oil  ...

Poor Singapore,
uncle sam will take over the little island and make it another Diego Garcia.
People will be moved to Cuba.
Small wonder relatives from the ruling house in S-pore seen at Hong Kong A/port.
Sources say he is only here with his wife ‘for a few days’, despite speculation over his plans to relocate.

Between 1968 and 1973, the population was forcibly removed by the United Kingdom and United States (in order to establish an American base) through intimidation of locals and denying the return of any who left the island.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-29 20:24:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 20:52:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 21:49:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2017-6-29 08:50

So the debate about China between Seneca and I can continue. I join Seneca in opposing China's ridiculous claims (9-Dash-Line) in the South China Sea. But I don't think China wants any fuller control over most of its neighbours than the USA has over Canada (my country) and Mexico. I feel China is entitled to have MORE CONTROL over its neighbours THAN THE US because China is a GREAT POWER (like the US). China can't recover from the psychological humiliations of the past European colonial era unless it can attain that much respect. BUT NO TOTAL CONTROL!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 22:01:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-6-29 22:02
Ted180 Post time: 2017-6-29 21:49
So the debate about China between Seneca and I can continue. I join Seneca in opposing China's ridic ...

China's claim on the S. China sea is also supported by old maps, even the most famous maps from American map publisher 50 yrs ago.Those islands etc. were all clearly in Chinese names.(After 1900's, the maps were redrawn and omitted the Chinese island names for dirty purpose you know) There are lots valid evidences or proofs for China's claim. If you are to look at American published maps of earlier decades, you can clearly see the dash-line and Chinese named islands. Evidence is always there. Otherwise, China wouldnt be so firm on her position.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.