Author: ceciliazhang

Is China safer than the US?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-30 11:01:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-6-30 09:38
I knew a Nigerian in Daliang, part of Shunde, who was on the payroll of a local training centre. ...
did not have a Z visa valid for that province

Uh, there is no thing as Z visa for a province? Or did this happen in distant past?

For many years the only Z visa that exists, is connected to single employer. And moonlighting by foreigners is not something to be allowed or forbidden by employers, but forbidden by China's immigration laws.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-30 14:31:23 |Display all floors
China is safer obviously.English is the widest language used by the global.And America is a developed country, whose economic and national capabilities are at the top of the world. The environment allows them to carry weapons,what makes people in America  lost in potential dangerous.In my opinion ,maybe it is the reason why the population of  Chinese learners always keep an increasing trend, and also there are more and more people chose China as a study or work-abroad country.However, they need a plat to study Chinese,just like echineselearning.com.I study chinese online via skype,my teacher is a native ,trained and experienced Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-30 14:55:05 |Display all floors
Which is safer?  Depends on who u ask; if u askedhe family of that missing student , they will no doubt say China is  safer

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-6-30 15:13:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-6-30 17:19:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-6-30 09:38
I knew a Nigerian in Daliang, part of Shunde, who was on the payroll of a local training centre. ...

tip of the iceberg
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-30 17:27:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-30 17:29:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.