Author: linda_sun

What can you do for the environment?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-6-7 19:49:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2017-6-7 19:50
seneca Post time: 2017-6-7 17:16
just because you READ in some gazette that there is a new water treatment plant under constructi ...

If you'd bothered to read the pieces cited and spent 2 minutes searching online you'd have learned that Guilin has 5 water treatment plants located in Shang Yao, Qilidian, Beichong, Yanshan and Lingui. They are currently being upgraded to improve the amount of wastewater they can treat and also to better clean the water.

This does not mean that the current system(s) are working well as they aren't, however the system is in place and has been there for a long time, a fact you don't seem to acknowledge.  

Given your propensity to constantly find fault with all things in China, I have a simple question for you. Why do you continue to live there?

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-8 14:12:08 |Display all floors
Point of No Return

We are far past the point of no return. There is no hope for future generations.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-8 14:20:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-9 09:15:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-9 16:02:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tailorsas at 2017-6-9 16:04

I'm kinda tired of sharing all these changes of my country,which some people may or may not know of,some people are reluctant to believe.Just let them live in their fantasies.But I am truly grateful for those who speak the truth and defend for China.And it is useless to play the lute to a cow.
The internet is choked with fake news,but it is 21st century now.Thanks to convenient international transport and advanced technology,people are filming everything around them to record their life and share it on the internet.Foreigners who came and studies in China post their videos on youtube,bilibili,facebook,weibo,which is the comparatively the true side of China,they share it with their families,their friends and successfully change the opinions that the older generations held on China.
And people who do not accept China as what it is right now obtain the pleasure by deliberately fabricating the facts and reading comments posted from those who tend to be furious and bothered.Let's just leave it there and share more positive things,that's how we make a harmonious CDF.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-6-10 09:03:07 |Display all floors
I am not a fan of Chinese fertilizers, but we have reduced our output by 25%, and I will continue to look for ways to help the environment. Imported fertilizers are just to expensive now, but withy my knowledge, wisdom, and good looks, the future is bright
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-10 10:22:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.