Author: linda_sun

What can you do for the environment?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-5 11:00:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-5 16:21:52 |Display all floors
There is no water treatment plant in China,seneca,Can you please think through with your brain before you speak?
I am in Xiamen City,there are three water treatment plants in different areas.So if you wanna see a water treatment plant in China,come here.
China has over 660 cities,you can visit every one of them.
If you are not in China, stop throwing your ignorance in front of us,because it hurts our eyes,if you don't know how to speak,then SHUT UP.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-5 16:31:03 |Display all floors
Also have you seen housewives in China thrown plastic bags away?now the most of plastic bags are already made of degradable materials,a majority of them bring cloth bags to the supermarket.
Everyone has the right to speak freely,but fabrication information is not welcomed,so behave yourself and stop making up stories.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-5 22:06:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-5 22:11:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-5 22:41:39 |Display all floors
Well I live in one of the more remote provinces in China (although in the provincial capital), and I can spot at least one water treatment plant from my window. I would bet that overall the city has many, considering that this is not so central area and the city is wide.

Extent of sorting household waste in our quarters are the elderly couples who spend days out in the courtyard and try to spot if people try to throw up something that they can exchange for money. Cardboard, bottles, etc.

As far as plastic waste goes, I think here (includes our household) most if it comes from containers for food deliveries and takeaway. What we try to do, is to collect and sort those boxes and take them out in bigger amounts, so that someone might bother recycling them further.

I try to tell my wife that if you spot a penny on the street, you may not bother to pick it up, but if you spot a pile of 100 pennies, you might. And same applies to recyclable waste that we throw out.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-5 23:59:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-6-5 22:11
By the way, if China has 660 cities, it should have at least 660 city sewage treatment plants plus ...

Ask Kbay he will put you right then you can let the matter rest.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.