2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-10-25 10:29:48 |Display all floors
blink222 Post time: 2016-10-24 10:23
two headed snake?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-25 10:30:53 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2016-10-24 22:11
Who care it ? the most important things is the stable situation in the South China Sea,even if it te ...

I hope so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-25 11:38:53 |Display all floors
Overall, I am not too optimistic that the Philippine govt would simply walk US out of the door. Duterte is a smart politician and a mafia-natured manner dealing and solving problem the hard core way. Those drug traffickers in Philippine will share some limelight how he destroy their territory rights and burnt them into ashes. Very much deviation from democracy doctrine or to human rights activists, he had a sin in his hand.
In managing SCS, now Duterte is dealing with a mighty giant, i.e. Chinese govt & people. He is engaging them with more caution and seek empathy and sympathy from all grounds that the Filippinos are still thriving to lift off poverty zone. By telling the Chinese, whom rank 2nd biggest economic player globally, that we are all bind in blood and history, the Philippine people is ready to rule out the mindset of being dependent and bearing the colonism mindset dictated by US, I doubt it is never easy to just walk away as most people in Philippine still trust the US many times more than the Chinese. No region can easily praise and heap on the goodies the Chinese govt or its people have done for them. If US or western nations create jobs or economic benefits for a country, the media hype seems to enlighten that these people could easily accept and downplay any suspicious motive. Where if it is Chinese trade and investment concerned, most would have second doubts if these investors or government are truly genuinely invest for uplifting the peoples' livelihood. All simply boils down differences in opinion between whom are a better observor of Human Rights accord. In terms of perception, most people would seem to assume Chinese brush aside human rights issue whenever it being presented, yet the westerner seems to embrace with great stride they lead by example. Such differences do make perception greatly matter.
Thus I am not truly assure how many good deeds and kindness Chinese govt is doing for Philippines, will their people trust in Chinese will be elevated afterall the One Road, One Belt plan should be WIn-Win for all people and not just for creator or receiver only.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-25 20:46:51 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-10-25 10:30
I hope so

Time is important........,that you would know .......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-26 03:08:01 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2016-10-25 20:46
Time is important........,that you would know .......

China got payed by him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-26 11:55:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abcfirst at 2016-10-26 11:56

DUTERTE WILL FIND THE JAPANESE MORE VILE AND VILLAINOUS THAN THE US WHICH HE PAINTED AS A BULLY.  JAPAN IS SELFISH TO THE CORE.  HE WILL FIND OUT.  THEY WILL LOAN THE PHILIPPINES 300 MILLION DOLLARS TO BUY JAPANESE NAVAL VESSELS THAT THE FILIPINOS WILL HAVE NO USE FOR EXCEPT TO DIE OR BE MAIMED FIGHTING CHINA'S NAVY WITH, WHICH IS ALSO FUTILE TO BEGIN WITH, AND SERVES ONLY TO SOUR THEIR RELATIONS, AND TORPEDO THE ECONOMIC PACKAGE THAT CHINA GENEROUSLY GAVE TO THE PHILIPPINES WITHOUT RESERVATIONS.  IT IS A CLASSIC CHINESE GIFT OF TRUST.  NOW IS THE CHANCE FOR DUTERTE TO PROVE TO CHINA THAT A FILIPINO IS A MAN OF HIS WORD AND CAN BE TRUSTED AS A BLOOD BROTHER.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.