Views: 4799|Replies: 29

Why are terrorists always targeting civilians?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2016-7-24 11:30:31 |Display all floors
At least 61 people were killed and 207 others wounded after a deadly blast hit a protest in Afghan capital of Kabul on Saturday, a health official said. The incident took place at around mid-day when thousands of people were holding a demonstration to register their protest over change in route of a major electricity line. Media reports said the Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for the attack. To me this is an act of cowardice used to try and inspire fear. But what do they hope to accomplish with it? Do they want people to fear Islam? That fear leads to hate, which wont help their cause at all. Then why on earth are terrorists targeting civilians? Might be a simple question, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2016-7-24 11:33:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-24 13:53:55 |Display all floors
To me this is an act of cowardice used to try and inspire fear. But what do they hope to accomplish with it? Do they want people to fear Islam? That fear leads to hate, which wont help their cause at all. Then why on earth are terrorists targeting civilians? Might be a simple question, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Well, you’re one of the ‘Very’ few people daring to address this subject.
You got guts I must say; you’re so close to the truth that you get bloodied as an innocent bystander.  

“That fear leads to hate, which wont help their cause at all”
Exactly, by their Masters; they been trained and groomed to throw away their lives to make
Ordinary people, civilians, getting brainwashed.
Committing suicide is a perfect way to achieve above.
Them foreign planners are extremely smart as the Turkey case is showing so clealy.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-7-24 19:32:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-24 19:44:30 |Display all floors
"soft targets'.....like in france.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-24 20:49:21 |Display all floors
Because they are civilians

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-24 22:12:48 |Display all floors
it's easier to target civilians than to target government ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.