Views: 2831|Replies: 4

what should i do [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-22 05:53:34 |Display all floors
husband is a anaesthetist。 he was often asked to work overtime。now,he passed during a 24 hours duty。the hospital acted very cold

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-22 05:54:41 |Display all floors
My husband,浮旭阳 Fu Xuyang, he is a anaesthetist。 he was often asked to work overtime。he passed away on July 11th,last week at the hospital where he works, 柳市德康医院. he worked a 24 hour shift and died near the end of his shift.

It has been days and the hospital is not giving any positive answers to my family. they acted very cold。my husband has work-related injury insurance. but it seems a slow way to run。His body was kept in the funeral home up till now。

He left behind a wife and a 6 years old little daughter. also 68 years old mother.[大哭] we need help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-22 07:13:45 |Display all floors
going is the best answer!【走为上计】

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-22 13:49:26 |Display all floors
My husband, Fu Xuyang, He is an anesthetist. He was often asked to work overtime. He passed away on July 11th at the hospital where he works.(柳市德康医院)。  According to the police, he died around 5-8 o’clock in the early morning. He worked a 24 hour shift and died near the end of his shift. But the hospital informed me, his wife at 6 o’clock in the afternoon. I was in Hangzhou for a teachers’ training. I hurried home. It was around 1 o’clock next morning.

It has been days and his hospital is not giving any positive answer to my family. They acted very cold. My husband has work-related injury insurance. But it seems a slow and long way to run. Up till now, his body is kept in the funeral home.

My whole family is sad, angry and helpless. My husband left me a six years old daughter and a 68 years old mother. I need help. Publicly support, mess media maybe an experienced lawyer. Anything that maybe helpful.

Krista chen
2016/7/22
我丈夫浮旭阳是柳市德康医院麻醉师。他在2015年12月招受聘建立劳动关系。2016年7月10日晚忙完本职工作,回休息室待命(24小时值班属上班时间)期间不幸发生死亡。当时我在杭州国美教师继续教育培训。2016年7月11日晚6点接到噩耗。连夜赶回,已是次日凌晨1点多。

10天过去了,医院方没有给一个积极的答复。丈夫遗体在殡仪馆寄存。家人悲痛无奈。丈夫有工伤保险。工伤审理过程漫长。现有6岁的女儿和68岁的老母亲需要帮助。

哀妻 陈敏 泣告

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-7-22 15:29:46 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2016-7-22 13:49
My husband, Fu Xuyang, He is an anesthetist. He was often asked to work overtime. He passed away on  ...

What should you do ?
Identify yourself.......( as someone pointed out in other thread, you are one of those "Five" - who are you? )

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.