Author: wowzers

Congratulations North Korea...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-1 11:20:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2016-5-1 11:23
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-1 11:18
Fear is created by the rich so they can keep their unfair advantage.
Live by the sword, die by the ...

Completely wrong again. Fear is created by those who have absolute power, so they can hold onto it. Nobody in the western political systems have absolute power, unlike those in countries you support.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-5-1 11:25:23 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-4-30 19:20
Completely wrong again. Fear is created by those who have absolute power, so they can hold onto it. ...

Are you ever naive. The west is owned by the rich. The west is made up of a few oligarchies.
Don't worry about it. Thinking only hurts your brain.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-1 11:35:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-1 11:25
Are you ever naive. The west is owned by the rich. The west is made up of a few oligarchies.
Don't ...

We were talking about fear.The rich is another story. Changing the subject because you've been beaten is a common tactic of those who're intellectually moribund.....and you're the poster boy for that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-1 11:42:27 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-4-30 19:35
We were talking about fear.The rich is another story. Changing the subject because you've been bea ...

I see you can't handle more than one simple subject at a time.
I'm not in the mood to dumb everything down just for you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-1 11:43:03 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-4-30 19:35
We were talking about fear.The rich is another story. Changing the subject because you've been bea ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-1 11:47:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-1 11:58:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-1 11:43

I certainly can Robbo. You keep skipping in and around subjects, always when you're beaten on one and resort to subject 'hopping'.
We're all seeing the result of your continued campaign against those of us who can think for ourselves....you're losing the fight, and are resorting to this sort of thing. You're cracking up Robbo, live on CD BBS.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.