Author: wowzers

Congratulations North Korea...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-1 09:23:21 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-29 08:49
Are you one of those alarmists who thing a nuclear war will end all life on earth?

No, but I do know that a nuclear attack on the US will involve massive retaliation, which will invite retaliation from other nations and so on. These things escalate Robbo. You're not serious about thinking that just a few H Bombs exploded in the US will make NK safe.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-5-1 09:27:39 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-4-30 17:23
No, but I do know that a nuclear attack on the US will involve massive retaliation, which will inv ...

If it takes a nuclear war to eliminate the feudalism created and practiced in the west then so be it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-1 10:09:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-1 09:27
If it takes a nuclear war to eliminate the feudalism created and practiced in the west then so be  ...

It'll probably create feudalism in the form of who has food etc, and who doesn't Robbo. Nobody can, no sane person, can condone the use of nuclear weapons under any circumstances.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-1 10:10:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-1 09:27
If it takes a nuclear war to eliminate the feudalism created and practiced in the west then so be  ...

It'll probably create feudalism in the form of who has food etc, and who doesn't Robbo. Nobody can, no sane person, can condone the use of nuclear weapons under any circumstances.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-5-1 10:12:19 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-4-30 18:09
It'll probably create feudalism in the form of who has food etc, and who doesn't Robbo. Nobody can ...

That system of who has food and who doesn't already exists.
Capitalism makes this possible.
That's why 85 of the richest in the world have the same wealth as the lower 3,400,000,000
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-1 10:17:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-1 10:12
That system of who has food and who doesn't already exists.
Capitalism makes this possible.
That's ...

The feudalism that will come with nuclear devastation will be infinitely more primal than that you say exists today.

If folks don't have food, whose fault is that? Sure isn't mine yet you'd have me support them for life for doing and being nothing? Nope, that dog ain't gonna hunt.

In NZ, I pay high taxes to help support unemployed foks, elderly folks pensions, disabled folks, mentally ill folks, single mothers, refugees (totally disagree with this one) and immigrants who came here with very little (also disagree with this).

I do my bit for humanity Robbo, do you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-1 10:29:40 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-28 22:15
North Korea is one of the few nations in the world today standing up to the feudalistic west.
The we ...

Rubbish

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.