Author: sunnylin01

What will happen to my house after 70 years?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-25 05:59:17 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-25 05:14
You can't remember much can you. I never said my wife was a landlord.
Or would you prefer to be ca ...

Something you have called me before without justification and something that sets out your agenda exactly.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-4-25 06:28:01 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-24 13:59
Something you have called me before without justification and something that sets out your agenda  ...

Your agenda is clear also, to aid in whatever way possible for the overthrow of the Chinese government.
Fortunately for China, you and your buddies are transparent and harmless outside of spreading lies.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 07:28:22 |Display all floors
Over here in NZ, the family home is a sort of savings mechanism by which folks increase equity. If they don't borrow against this equity, the family home with have more of an inherent value which they can transfer to heirs, or sell (quite often the case) and downsize. They then use the difference between total equity and sale price to supplement their national pension which is still universal to all NZers, but for how much longer, nobody knows.

About the law in China, in some ways it's not a bad thing but then, I disagree with such a large investment, as a home is, ending up as nothing tangible. You can't live in memories, nor can you eat them. In this way, it's a governmental abdication of responsibility to those who fund it, have funded it and will fund it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 12:56:04 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-23 18:33
I have no gripe with this poster in particular but take a close look at the CD "hand experts", loo ...

This member teamkrejados is not the first time that drops silly comments and ran away from replies and discussions to clarify her point of views. Still i dont know how CD calsified them as "CD Hand Experts", probably to get that "status" a person must loyal minimizing the reality of China's issues.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 13:04:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-21 08:57
""When will China adopt the full private ownership of land?""

Never if we are lucky. Land ownership ...
Never if we are lucky. Land ownership is just another path to feudalism.

Do you mean all those government officials with their relatives and Chinese millionaries who bought properties abroad are practicing the feudalism?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 13:05:09 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-21 08:57
""When will China adopt the full private ownership of land?""

Never if we are lucky. Land ownership ...

What about you Robert?

Do you own a property in the USA?

What about your relatives there?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-25 16:09:19 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-25 06:28
Your agenda is clear also, to aid in whatever way possible for the overthrow of the Chinese govern ...

Please explain why you think I wish to overthrow the Chinese government along with examples of how I am doing it. If you can not back up your accusations I suggest you stop making them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.