Author: voice_cd

The most annoying things you met when traveling in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-24 10:00:51 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-24 06:44
Again you answer a serious point with a petty insult.

Have you got CLEAR DETAILED memories of you ...

Apparently he not only married an expert in all things Chinese, she's got CR stories from the womb.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-24 10:06:35 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-24 00:34
Have you seen me at an airport?

CD like me fine thanks.

We have all read your stories how you behave there. I'm sure none of us wants to see that in person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-24 10:08:05 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-24 00:35
What a bore. I pass the books on so others my enjoy, maybe you think there is a problem with being ...

You can also share ebooks to other people. Learn how to use modern devices.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-24 10:10:59 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-24 00:34
The true Italian way?

The real Italian way is to have a fire in a very large oven. I doubt Robert wants to invest to something like that. On the other hand, his wife could make Beijing duck in it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-24 10:12:36 |Display all floors
pimpernel2 Post time: 2016-4-24 02:49
futsanglung. I bought a small oven in Wuhan 6 years ago for 400 Yuan. It takes up less space than a  ...

And what kind of health problems you think heating food with microwave creates? None.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-24 12:16:56 |Display all floors
Adapt or go home!
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-24 12:55:04 |Display all floors
not all chinese think like the above user 1626548377. some chinese are more friendly and won't try to force you to adapt to what are inferior ways. better for your soul that you don't. but also if you're there, it's no use to keep a negative mentality and keep complaining about everything all the time. that's annoying, when people just complain all day long. change it if you can, but accept it if you can't change it. it's the only thing you can do for some peace of mind. option of leaving if you're really pushed to the edge, yes.

here's what people should do, though. wait for china to become a happier nation like the US, then go there and enjoy it, like how the Chinese are moving to go enjoy fruits of the hardworking people of the USA. i, for one, am waiting. please, China, hurry, so I can visit soon. running out of places to travel to.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.