Views: 5226|Replies: 7

can we talk about one-night stand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-9 08:51:43 |Display all floors
can we talk about one-night stand
Young single people in china are becoming increasingly open to pre-marital sex and accept the idea of living together before getting hitched, but confusingly they also think that it is important to marry a virgin, according to a recent survey on sexual attitudes.

Use magic tools Report

hellworldfwy has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-9 09:26:55 |Display all floors

we live in traditonal country

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

pepper has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-9 09:46:13 |Display all floors

HIV has rised in China.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 10:14:58 |Display all floors

virgin is important

China is traditional country.When one people want marry!He or she first want to think that mate is or not virgin,more or less!I hate this attitude.But in mind also exist this attitude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 13:24:34 |Display all floors

The key for open mind is effectively prevent consequence of sexaully contact

for example, how can you tell your partner are free of sexual disease if you only meet him or her for a short time. for girl, the most important thing is to avoid pregnant .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 13:38:34 |Display all floors

Please have a look at my article~

After reading the reports in lifestyle recently on ChinaDaily, I found focus of concern of public is on the increasing pre-marriage sexual behavior, cohibination, viginity, one-night stand, conditions of present sex education for youngerster and so on! Please have a look at my article about these,please waiting~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 13:43:02 |Display all floors

my point of view

hello,everyone!
    China is a traditional country. It is the case.But now it is much more open than ever before,esp.cities like shenzhen.More than a preson has experienced one-night stand.You can't say they did sth wrong.so i think anything natural is accepted.Agree with me !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.