Shrinking Uncle Sam!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-2-22 23:06:01 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2016-2-22 22:32
Said this man:

Exactly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-22 23:07:12 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2016-2-22 22:05
If I tell you -- right here, right now -- that the U.S.A. Empire is a SATANIC BEAST, chances are y ...

I'm afraid you're talking to the wrong person in that aspect.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-2-22 23:28:41 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2016-2-22 06:29
Hm... ah yes, that old chestnut again...

For the time being we are now living under western feudalism here in the USA and in Europe.
Personally I'd rather live under communist rule. For now we'll just have to wait.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-23 00:01:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-2-22 23:28
For the time being we are now living under western feudalism here in the USA and in Europe.
Person ...

No you would rather live in capitalistic America.  You have even married an moved a Chinese woman from communist rule to capitalistic America.  

Why did you not move to China when you married your wife?  

You can cry an stamp your feet,  lie an twist all you want about capitalism.  But the fact of the matter is you have made your choice,  an that tells alot more about what your really think then anything that comes out of your mouth.

Now reply with your standard generic response an call me a pothead for like the 25 time.  Dont worry about voice banning you for drug talk.  Im sure she will give you another free pass.  Nothing like being the underling of a bought an paid for government worker.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-23 01:59:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-2-22 09:28
Person ...

{arched eyebrow}  We?  Thought you were an expat in China.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-26 09:43:21 |Display all floors

Henry Kissinger once said that the less stronger United States would be better not only for U.S. but also for the world in general.

Is he a true visionary?         

The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-26 10:12:55 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2016-2-22 22:29
Hm... ah yes, that old chestnut again...

Gender Role Reversal

Gender Role Reversal has progressed further in the Great Satan than it ever did in the Soviet Union. Kruschev was right.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.