Views: 7633|Replies: 11

where will you go on this weekend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-7 19:23:39 |Display all floors
what the best way to spent our weekend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 21:27:39 |Display all floors

I will go to the park for fresh air

I am now working in front of my PC and feel a bit dizzy.
I think I will go to the park and breathe some fresh air to get cool headed.
Do you have any intention for appointment?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 11:42:45 |Display all floors

i do not konw

maybe i will go to qunxing square , sit there quietly and see those girls pass by. Anybody would like to meet me ,pls call me , i am in shenzhen now. my QQ is 147713591

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 18:33:39 |Display all floors

weekend

We should relax ourselves on the weekend,but so many people haven't weekends because of  the busy working and lower incomings.it is like me.when I have  time to go out , I would like to climb the mountain with my friends .how about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 19:04:57 |Display all floors

I am going to learn English!

My English were very poor before due to I didn't take it as critical thing. But I have changed my opinion now. I have worked abroad for over six months. I realize how it is important during this period.  But my English is still so poor due to my very poor foundation.
I will come here to learn English from you. Do you have any special schedule?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 19:28:42 |Display all floors

i don not know

i do not know,on weekend i should  have  a rest,but I am a gradute,and have lots of things to do ,I must finish them .otherwise that will get worse,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 08:48:01 |Display all floors

to jackeychu

you are so modest  to say that your english is poor, and also you are hard working person. On the weekend you still  for  learning, I admire your spirit, if you don't mind ,I would like to learn english with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.