Author: Saul

China charges Canadian with spying, stealing secrets:   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-2-3 12:14:47 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2016-2-3 11:36
"the mission's coffee joint can also eaves-drop without being easily noticed on any political move ...

It's your daily routine - a whiff of laughing gas as you....gas!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 12:19:54 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2016-2-3 11:45
Hardly.

But don't you think that Mr. Xi, the current great chairman, should have done something a ...

It's like saying Bush junior should have "done something" when he was president, and prevented 9/11. Did you forget your meds again, gramps?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 12:44:09 |Display all floors
ahthian Post time: 2016-2-3 11:22
Look, everyone knows your Canadian sponge which is soft and absorbing of all kinds of people, even ...

Lai did not claim refugee status. He emigrated, and received his Permanent Residence card using a HKSAR passport. Hong Kong, under pressure from Beijing, revoked his passport. Beijing then called for his extradition, and Lai appealed. As long as his appeal was being processed, and his case was before the immigration officials, he was allowed to stay. That is Canadian Law.

Garrat,was caught proselytizing, which is illegal under Chinese law. At the same time, Beijing continually likes to brag that China has Freedom of Religion. You cannot have Freedom of Religion, while at the same time, make preaching your religion illegal. It's a conflict of interest. Therefore, China fell back on its time-and-time again excuse of "he's a spy". Now, all they are doing is manufacturing the evidence. China has a history of manufacturing evidence. Truth be told, the only thing Garrat can really be guilty of, is assisting North Korean defectors. But of course, China doesn't call them defectors. They are called "deserters", and China sends them back, where they are tortured and killed for daring to run away from  "paradise".
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 12:48:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 12:51:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 12:52:11 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2016-2-2 02:32
so, like many other Canadians in China (including myself),   
so, like many other Canadians in Ch ...

"Myself", and "me", are interchangeable in this case. Either one can be used.

BTW ... you do not make friends by pretending to be a grammar Nazi. All you are doing is convincing the rest of us that you are nothing more than a f***tard. And, you are doing a much better job of that, than you are of being a grammar Nazi.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 12:57:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.