Views: 5031|Replies: 12

Alone in Nanjing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-9 16:01:20 |Display all floors
Hi, I'm a 17 year old British girl on a gap year in Nanjing.
Can anyone tell me about an international community of English speakers here? Its getting a bit lonely, although I am trying to learn the language.
Thanks very much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-9 16:27:58 |Display all floors

Don`t worry

Don`t worry,girl.
Now u make ur study in Nanjing?I think u just come to china for a few days.u can find more friends in Nanjing.i suggest u should come to english corner of university in Nanjing,like Nanjing university,Southeast univerisity.U can write some message on the forum of these university.
If u have any trouble u can send mail to me,my address is chinawz2004-peterpan@yahoo.com.cn
Now i am in hangzhou,but i have some friends in Nanjing.If want make friends of them,u can give u contact on mail,i will introduce u to my friends.
Best wishes to u and hope u good in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-9 18:23:43 |Display all floors

I'm not in Nanjing

but I know of an Irish girl who's also just arrived there and looking to meet people.  Maybe I can put you in touch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-10 02:56:53 |Display all floors

hi sophie

is nanjing university good for learning chinese language for one year?
i am planning to go there next year spring.

if anybody can suggest me about choosing good university which is having good culture, i'll be happy.

thank you.
ramesh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-10 11:09:52 |Display all floors

i'm in nanjing

Hi, sophie. I'm a Chinese guy in Nanjing. I'd like to be your friend, though my English is not very good. You can contact me as you are free. My e-mail address is rugaoyaojingjing@hotmail.com
At the same time, just as ilunga referred, you can find the Irish girl under “make friends” of the forum.

To ramesh, I think Nanjing University is good for you to study Chinese. Nanjing is not as modern as Shanghai, but it's more historic compared to other cities in eastern china, it has been the capital of six dynasties. Meanwhile, Nanjing University is one of the most famous universities in china. It's a nice place. If u still have any questions, you can also contact me through above address. You are welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-10 17:29:58 |Display all floors

Please advise your MSN messenger if you have

Please advise your MSN messenger if you have . I would like to show you how to survive successfully in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-10 17:31:01 |Display all floors

My MSN Messenger is florentchan@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.